Ⅰ. Text : Middle School English 3 by Kim, Chung-Bea and others,
Jung-Ang A+ Publishing Co.
Ⅱ. Unit : Lesson 4 "Are you Left-handed or Right-handed?"
Ⅲ. Grade : The 3rd grade of Middle school
Ⅳ. General Objectives
1. Students can listen to two short dialogues and understand them.
2. Students will learn the meanings and uses of the new words,
idioms, expressions, and structural patterns in this lesson.
3. Students can express their feelings and thoughts through the functional
4. Students can read and understand the main ideas of the materials
in the textbook.
5. Students can write English sentences using the phrases and
structures in this lesson.
Ⅴ. Time allotment : 4 periods, 45 minutes each
The 1st period : Listening and Speaking
The 2nd period : Pre-Reading and Reading 1
The 3rd period : Reading 2 and Comprehension
The 4th period : Discuss and Quiz contest