목차1. Lesson should proceed from whole to parts.
2. Lessons should be learner-centered
3. Lessons should have meaning and purpose for learners.
4. The reading process will be incomplete with out the social interaction among the Readers.
5. Receptive generative linguistic competence should be developed at the sametime.
6. Students' native languages should be used for instruction.
7. Teachers should help L2 learners feel comfortable.
본문내용The term Whole Language was created in the 1980s by a group of U.S. educators concerned with the teaching for language arts, that is, reading and writing in the native language. One widespread approach to both the teaching of reading and writing has focused on a “decoding” approach to language. By this is meant a focus on teaching the separate components of language such as grammar, vocabulary, and word recognition, and in particular the teaching of phonics. The Whole Language movement is strongly opposed to these approaches to teaching reading and writing and argues that language should be taught as a “whole.” “If language isn’t kept whole, it isn’t language anymore.” Whole Language instruction is a theory of language instruction that was developed to help young children learn to read, and has also been extended to middle and secondary levels and to the teaching of ESL.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [영어사] Endangered Language 레포트 - 위기언어,소수언어,사어, language revitalization 2페이지
- Homework 1. Find one example of endangered language Nenets language (ненэцяʼ вада) is originated from south Siberian Samoyed and tundra natives. It is..
- Should children learn a foreign language in the primary school? 5페이지
- Introduction The world is becoming smaller in the sense that information can be shared with other countries through the Internet and media through the..
- Whole Language 3페이지
- 9. Whole Language Background - The teaching of reading and writing in the first language is a very active educational enterprise worldwide. - One wide..
- 영어 교수법의 역사와 동향 Approaches and methods in language teaching. 2nd ed. 19페이지
- 영어 교육 이론의 역사를 다룬 Richards and Rogers, 2001, Approaches and methods in English language teaching, Oxford의 각 장별 핵심을 정리한 페이퍼입니다. 잘 활용하기 바랍니다. [영어 원서 ..
- Economic Consequences of Privatization in the Telecommunications Industry (통신산업 민영화 정책의 경제적 효과) (통신산업 민영화 정책의 경제적 효과) 19페이지
- 한독경상학회 경상논총 Ki-Chul Choi, Seung-doo Choi 한독경상학회 경상논총 Ki-Chul Choi, Seung-doo Choi
- Whole Language for Teaching Literacy 19페이지
- 영상영어교육학회 영상영어교육 (Wan Ho Kim) 영상영어교육학회 영상영어교육 (Wan Ho Kim)
- Organization 5페이지
- What should the new organizational structure look like? Where should I put each person, specifically the managers? Needs of individuals as well as the..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기