목차a. The rise of nationalism
b. A build-up of military
c. A system of military alliances
d. Beginning of the War
e. The United States Enter the War
g. The fighting ends.
본문내용The rise of nationalism
Europe avoided major wars in the 100 years before World War 1 began. In the 1800's, a force swept across the continent that helped brings about the Great War. The force was nationalism - the belief that loyalty to a person's nation and its political and economic goals comes before any other public loyalty. During the 1800's nationalism took hold among people who shared a common language, history, or culture. Such people began to view themselves as members a national group or nation. Nationalism led to the creation of two new powers - Italy and Germany - through the uniting of many small states. War had a major role in achieving nation unification in Italy and Germany. On the other hand, nationalism weakened the eastern European empires of Austria-Hungary, Russia, and Ottoman Turkey. Those empires ruled many national groups that clamored for independence. The Balkan Peninsula or the "Powder Keg of Europe" because tensions there threatened to ignite a major war. Rivalry for control of the Balkans added to the tensions that erupted into World War 1.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- Why League of Nation has failed to prevent World war Ⅱ? (국제연맹이 제 2차 세계대전을 막지 못한 원인은 무엇인가?) 29페이지
- History of International relations Essay Why League of Nation has failed to prevent World war Ⅱ?
Ⅰ. Introduction ----------------------------..
- The Sources of Military Doctrine: France, Britain, and Germany between the World Wars 8페이지
- The Sources of Military Doctrine: France, Britain, and Germany between the World Wars Barry R. Posen Introduction Posen Barry’s book, The sources of m..
- Who(What) is responsible for the origins of the Cold War (냉전에 대한 영어 보고서, 리포트) 5페이지
- “Who/What is responsible for the origins of the Cold War? What is your own rendition of origins of the Cold War?” Introduction After the Soviet Union ..
- Containment, Cold War, Khrushchev and Gorbachev 6페이지
- Discuss the policy of containment in the postwar world. What was its purpose and how did it evolve from the 1940s to the end of the Cold War? Containm..
- [미국 역사] English-The Civil War 2페이지
- The Civil War *Causes of the Civil War America's Civil War (1861~1865) was a bloody struggle between the Northern states and Southern states. About 62..
- The Great Depression and New Deal Policy 6페이지
- Yeonghwan Jun United States Economic History McDonough June 27, 2014 The Great Depression and New Deal Policy Introduction The First World War introdu..
- The orgins of World War 1/Sameul R. Williamson 7페이지
- 제 1차 세계대전의 기원 국민대 이상인 서론 : 전쟁의 배경 1차세계대전은 동유럽에서 시작되었다. 전쟁은 세르비아, 오스트르리아-헝가리, 러시아 그리고 독일이 전쟁과 그것에 대한 위험에 대해 용인되는 선택권이라고 결정했을 때 시작되었다. 1912-1913년 발칸전쟁의 ..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기