본문내용Hello. We have a lot of traditional holidays in Korea. I am going to speak about Korean's traditional holidays from now on.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [영작]외국의 명절 2페이지
- *Chinese New Year Paper CuttingIf you were in China for New Year's Day, you would see many kinds of paper cuttings on every family's windows. Paper cu..
- [영작과제]추석영작 3페이지
- On Chusok, relative gather their hometown and friendly talk. They spend good time together by playing traditional game and eating traditional food. Al..
- [영작]한국의명절(축제,문화) 2페이지
- Children's Day in KoreaIn Korea, there are lots of holidays. Among my favorites is Children's Day. I can't enjoy it anymore because I am all grown up,..
- [영어] 설 영작 1페이지
- We observe New Year`s Day by lunar calendar. This day is the greatest holiday in Korea. We call this day “Seol”. “Seol” is celebrated on January with ..
- 한국문화(추석) 영작문 2페이지
- Ch`usok， which falls on August 15 of the lunar calendar，is perhaps the most celebrated national holiday in Korea. As you approach Ch`usook you will le..
- [영작] 추석 영작문 1페이지
- What is chuseok?On August 15 in accordance with the lunar calendar .So it is always in September of the solar calendar.We celebrate Chuseok as one of ..
- 영작 작문 한국의 명절 설날 New Year`s Day 3페이지
- New Year`s Day. There are three big holiday in Korea, the harvest festival, the Tan-o festival, and New Year`s Day. The last one is my favorite holid..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기