소개글성적 잘 받은거에요
본문내용1. In traditional Korean society were there regulations concerning how each social class could dress?
We wore Korean clothes from the beginning of our history. The design and ways of making and wearing had been changed very much and also, there had been many regulations concerning how each social class could dress. I will talk about these regulations in four periods of our history.
First, during the era of Three Kingdoms (4C~7C), there was no difference between men’s clothes and women’s clothes. People in high social classes wore long and wide pants but people in low social classes wore short and narrow pants. Because people in low social classes work more, they need more comfortable clothes. There was also a regulation about the color of clothes. People in the governing classes could wear the red or jade green clothes but commoners couldn’t
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 한국의 결혼식(영작) 2페이지
- For some it comes early and for others laste. I`m talking about marriage, and the wedding day is probably one of the most impo..
- ( 영어작문, 영어말하기 대회 원고 ) 나의 학교생활 1페이지
- I am a (학년th)grade student. I attend ( 학교이름 )School. I like my life at school. As a student, I have certain duties and respon..
- 영어작문레포트 : Hyundai motor company is the most powerf.. 2페이지
- Do you know that Hyundai motor company bought an estate of Korea Electric Power Corporation's land? that land is very big..
- SNS 영어작문 1페이지
- These days many people use SNS so do I. It has contacting with others and getting a lot of information. But SNS many drawbac..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기