본문내용A golf course is divided into eighteen sections, called holes. (Couples, 61) The standard source is about 5,900 to 6,400 m; the individual holes may vary in length from 90 to 550 m. (Couples, 62) Each holes has at one end a starting point known as a tee and imbedded in the ground at the other end marked by a flag a cup or cylindrical container into which the ball must be propelled in order to complete play at each hole. The cup is usually made of metal or plastic, it is 10.8 cm in diameter and at least 10 cm deep. (Couples, 63)
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 영문리포트 English Education in Korea 한국의 영어교육 - Essay 23페이지
- Chapter 1 Introduction 1. Overview on English Education in Korea The focus of instruction in Second Language Teaching in Korea has changed drastically..
- The Long-lasting Syrian Civil War toward the Age of Multipolarity (다극체제 시대에 장기화되는 시리아 내전에 관한 영문보고서) 영어리포트, 에세이 21페이지
- . Khrushchev later reported that Stalin had
- Golf 1(introduction) 2페이지
- life for golf. I've visited Azizia Golf ... visit the golf club for me. Golf is a calm ... . As I grew up I started to like golf. I
- A+자료,영어리포트 university students should do part time job 3페이지
- Korea) reported that Youth unemployment
- Golf 3 (interviews) 3페이지
- ) Q) When did you start playing golf? I ... started to play golf on 1988. Q) How and ... why did you start to play golf? A) A
- 실용영어 영어 에세이 1페이지
- Just come and have fun at fascinating place in Inje. written by Do you have any places to go in Korea in mind? When I feel tired and depressed in my l..
- [입학원서] 영문 대학(원) 입학 에세이 2페이지
- Statement of Purpose I firmly believe in the powerful message of Ecclesiastes 3:1, which states that every endeavor man can undertake has its own time..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기