소개글임용고시 준비생들에게 필독서인 TBP입니다.
임용고시를 준비하면서 스터디그룹 자료로 활용했던 자료입니다.
각 과마다 깔끔하게 정리되어있어, 많은 도움이 되리라 생각합니다.
목차PART I FOUNDATIONS FOR CLASSROOM PRACTICE
Chapter 1 Getting Started
Chapter 2 A Methodical History of Langue Teacing
Chapter 3 The Present: An Informed Approach
Chapter 4 Teaching by Principles
Chapter 5 Intrinsic Motivation in the Classroom
PART ll CONTEXT OF TEACHING
Chapter 6 Learner Variables I : Teaching Acorss Age Levels
Chapter 7 Learner Varialbes II : Teaching Across Profieiency Levels
Chapter 8 Sociopolitical and Institutional Contexts
PART III Designing and Implementing Classroom Lessons
Chapter 9 Techniques, Textbooks, and Technology
Chapter 10 How to Plan a Lesson
Chapter 11 Interactive Language Teaching I : Initiating Interaction
Chapter 12 Interactive language Teaching II : Sustaining Interaction Through Group Work
Chapter 13 Classroom Management
Chapter 14 Strategies-Based Instruction
PART IV TEACHING LANGAUGE SKILLS
Chapter 15 Integrating the Four Skills
Chapter 16 Teaching Listening
Chapter 17 Teaching Speaking
Chapter 18 Teaching Reading
Chapter 19 Teaching Writing
Chapter 20 Form-Focused Instruction
PART V ASSESSING LANGUAGE SKILLS
Chapter 21 Language Assessment I : Basic Concepts in Test Development
Chapter 22 Language Assessment II : Practical Classroom Applications
PART VI LIFELONG LEARNING
Chapter 23 Continuing Your Teacher Education
A METHODICAL HISTORY
OF LANGUAGE TEACHING
tip>교수법은 직접 교실상황을 떠올리면서 해보기
APPROACH, METHOD, AND TECHNIQUE
CHANGING WINDS AND SHIFTING SANDS
THE GRAMMAR TRANSLATION METHOD
1. focus on grammatical rules, memorization of vocabulary and of various declensions and conjugations, translations of texts, doing written exercises
2. not to learn oral/aural communication but to gain a reading proficiency in a foreign language
3. Its characteristics : (1)taught in the mother tongue (2)much vocabulary in the form of isolated words (3)long, elaborate explanations of the intricacies of grammar
4. few specialized skills on the part of teachers. Tests are easy and can be objectively scored.
5. It has no theory.
GOUIN AND THE SERIES METHOD
1. Language learning is primarily a matter of transforming perceptions into conceptions(추상적인 개념을 구체적으로 만들었다는 말). Language is a means of thinking, of representing the world to oneself.
2. A method that taught learners directly(without translation) a "series" of connected sentences that are easy to perceive.
3. ex) I walk towards the door. I draw near to the door. I draw nearer to the door. I get to the door. I stop at the door. -> 일련의 연속된 행동들을 배우는 것. The language was so easily understood, stored, recalled, and related to reality. -> the episode hypothesis로 연결
참고 자료Principles of Language Learning And Teaching
Brown, H. Douglas| Prentice Hall 2006.05.22
Teaching by Principles(An Interactive Approach to Language Pedagogy)
Brown, H. Douglas | Prentice Hall | 2007.04.26