- 최초 등록일
- 최종 저작일
- 14페이지/ MS 파워포인트
- 가격 3,000원
Samarkand Re-design“Blooming The Glory Of Silk Road”CONTENTSIntroduction- Where is Samarkand?- Why did we choose Samarkand?Body- Background Information- SWOT Analysis- Proposal- Re-designing StrategiesConclusion- Samarkand Re-design PortfolioWhere is Samarkand?Samarkand..- used to be the most important spot on Silk Road and Islamic center for scholarly study- has substantial remains of ancient landmarksamarkand?Because Samarkand …- has prospective possibility to be revitalized- has good location and historical background- has a lot of concentrated attractionsBackground InformationGeneral InformationAttractionsThe Registansquare
- Where is Samarkand?
- Why did we choose Samarkand?
- Background Information
- SWOT Analysis
- Re-designing Strategies
- Samarkand Re-design Portfolio
Why did we choose Samarkand?
Because Samarkand …
- has prospective possibility to be revitalized
- has good location and historical background
- has a lot of concentrated attractions
- Nice and friendly / Not able to speak English
- Poor public transportations - lack of buses, no subway / only one railroad to the capital.
- Easily can obtain a great quality inexpensive silk.
- Can’t use internet, Almost food is oily and salty.
- Pictures: From Tae Youn’s camera (BEST photographer)
“Samarkand” - Amin Maluf / 정신세계사 (1997)
삶과꿈 - 2008년 11월호 | (주) 도서출판삶과꿈