1. Letter of credit : It is an official letter from a bank allowing a particular person to take money from another bank.
2. Beneficiary : It is the receiver of a benefit.
3. Expiry date : It is a date when lasts for a period of time.
4. Draft : It is a writter order for money to be paid by a bank, especially from bank to another.
5. Bill of lading : It is an official document stating that goods to be shipped have been received.
6. Freight : It is goods being carried from place to place.
7. Notify : It is to inform or warn about something.
8. Marine insurance certificate : It is an agreement by contract to pay