본문내용Our team went Itaewon to inquire The Greeting Culture. The reason that we didnt visit the Inchon international airport was because of the SARS. We were afraid of it. Thats why we chose Itaewon instead the airport.
We visited Islam Mosque, Hotel and we observed how they greet someone and we had a lot of interviews as well.
Actually when we visited the Islam Mosque, we met a Pakistan. He was a friend of Eun-Ju. They just shook their hands and he gave a hint as an Islam greeting manner. He said they never have a physical contact with women, instead they give a welcome by saying something to her. For example, hi! Nice to meet you. , Hows your day been? .. like that kind of stuff. On the other hand, between guys, intimate relation, they hugged each other tight. Like this(showing the gesture to students). Shaking hands was the most common greeting gesture..
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- Cultural Management&Cultural Marketing(문화경영과 문화마케팅.. 12페이지
- ▷ Introduction 1. Motive of selecting the subject Recently, not only the quality and price can dominate the market, but a..
- [에세이, 영문, A+] Cuture is adaptive/ 문화도 배움이다 1페이지
- Culture is that learning patterns of belief, values and norms. All around people born in different countries and naturally lea..
- MANAGING THE MEANING OF BRANDS ACROSS CULTURES 20페이지
- MANAGING THE MEANING OF BRANDS ACROSS CULTURES LOCAL CONCEPTS AND LOCAL MESSAGES AND STANDARD MESSAGES WITH DIFFERENT PRODUCT..
- 문화 다양성(Cultural Diversity)영문판 레포트 11페이지
- 1.1 Introduction Today’s rapidly globalizing and changing environment is creating both opportunities and challenges for..
- Different Culture between America and Korea 3페이지
- When I was a child, I went up a mountain with my father and mother. While we climbed the mountain, we were caught in a rainsto..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기