본문내용Let me have a definition in a dictionary. Culture means the totality of socially transmitted behavior patterns, arts, beliefs, institutions, and all other products of human work and thought. These patterns, traits, and products considered as the expression of a particular period, class, community, or population. These patterns, traits, and products considered with respect to a particular category, such as a field, subject, or mode of expression.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- Alliteration, Rhyme, Pun 2페이지
- 1. Alliteration_ ① Authority always anywhere (Time) - 시간과 장소와 구애받지 않는 권위 그 자체 ② Don`t dream it. Drive it. (Jaguar) ③ Las..
- Different Culture between America and Korea 3페이지
- When I was a child, I went up a mountain with my father and mother. While we climbed the mountain, we were caught in a rainsto..
- 영어로 작석 - 스코트랜드 소개 2페이지
- Today, I want to introduce Scotland to you. I didn`t have any interesting and attraction about this nation before I found so..
- Everyday Use 2페이지
- In Walker’s Everyday Use, the conflict is a result of clashing cultural values and of cultural point-of-view. Dee, who has ado..
- [education] Research on Amish Education 6페이지
- One outstanding aspect in Amish education is that educators are not only teachers but also parents. For most non- Amish childr..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기