소개글Native Americans Preview 쪽에 있는 문제와 정답입니다. 제가 스스로 해석해서 답을 달아 놓은 것입니다. 많은 도움 되시기를
본문내용1 Getting Meaning from Context. Try to guess the meanings of unfamiliar words as you read. One way of understanding a new word is to break it into smaller words, prefixes, and suffixes. Another way is to look for a synonym or explanation near the word. Practice these skills by writing your own definitions for the italicized words in the following sentences taken from the first reading selection. Use the hints to help you.
1. We are born into a cultural preconception that we call reality and that we never question. (Do you know the meaning of the prefix pre- and the word concept?)
preconception: A belief or opinion you have already formed before you know the actual facts.
2. We essentially know the world in terms if that cultural package or preconception, and we are so unaware of it that the most liberal of us go through life with a kind of ethnocentricity.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [Mosaic2] 모자익 Chapter1-1 English as a Universal La.. 5페이지
- English is becoming the world`s first truly universal language. It is the native language of some 400 million people in twelve..
- [Mosaic2] 모자익 Chapter1-2 Mongolians Learn to say.. 3페이지
- Ulan Bator, Mongolia As she searched for the English words to name the razortooth fish swimming around her stomach on her fade..
- [Mosaic2] 모자익 Chapter7-2 A Lifetime of Learning t.. 3페이지
- Years ago, when I was a young assistant professor at Harvard Business School, I thought that the key to developing managerial ..
- [Mosaic2] Chapter1 (본문+해석) 10페이지
- [1-1] <English as a Universal Language> English is becoming the world`s first truly universal language. It is the native l..
- [Mosaic2] Chapter2 (본문+해석) 9페이지
- [2-1] <Into Thin Air> Straddling the top of the world, one foot in China and the other in Nepal, I cleared the ice from my..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기