소개글영어의 역사에 대해 영문으로 작성한 레포트 입니다.
3.The Norman Conquest
6.present and future
본문내용3. Th e Norman Conquest
The next invaders were the Norsemen. From the middle of the ninth century large numbers of Norse invaders settled in Britain, particularly in northern and eastern areas, and in the eleventh century the whole of England had a Danish king, Canute. The distinct North Germanic speech of the Norsemen had great influence on English, most obviously seen in the words that English has borrowed from this source. These include some very basic words such as take and even grammatical words such as they. The common Germanic base of the two languages meant that there were still many similarities between Old English and the language of the invaders.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- Asian English, world english 4페이지
- What are problems of ‘English as an Asian English’? It might be hard to communicate over the world because of too much functional English. It might be..
- English writing English eassay 22페이지
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Being happy with a job is more important than having high salary. Use specific reasons and exam..
- Discrepancy between English Uses and Language Testing 15페이지
- As English speakers in second and foreign language countries increase fast, English change is unavoidable. Therefore, we cannot ignore a variety of En..
- An Analysis of English Tense and Aspect Errors in Korean-English Translation 32페이지
- We analysed Korean translators’ errors in the use of tense and aspect in Korean-English translation. Their errors can be classified into the four main..
- English as a foreign language in early childhood care and education in Japan: Policy and pedagogy 15페이지
- This paper gives an overview of English education policy and practice for young children in Japan. Recently, a strong need for English education has..
- 한국 영어 교육에 대한 경험담 (Typical English Learning Methodology in Korea) 3페이지
- I can solve the English questions! But I can not speak English! I was always avoiding foreigners when they asked me something in K..
- 제대로 번역한 Reading Advantage 4 UNIT4. The History of English 본문번역 (3rd edition) 4페이지
- ..PAGE:1 Reading Advantage 4 3 rd edition (2012.05.07 개정판 ) UNIT 4. The History of English 영어의 역사 Linguists studying English trace its roots back to a..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기