소개글도움이 되었으면 합니다만..^^
목차About my greatest teacher after reading Tuesday with Morrie.
본문내용"Tuesday with Morrie" was very impressive novel to me.
It makes me to think about real life and the ground of my whole world. Of course about death, too.
Mitch, one of the luckiest boy for meeting very great teacher like "Morrie" in his school and his life. I really envy him.
I've never met a teacher like "Morrie" yet in my life.
But, maybe, it's because, I didn't open my mind to teachers whom I think really difficult to talk with and bring my thoughts out.
There were many good teachers in my past, but I didn't accept and didn't try to open it them. That is, I pushed them away from me.
Because it's too hard to open my heart to the person who is older than me.
And they look like different people in another world against me.
참고 자료Tuesday with Morrie
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 영어교사 4페이지
- ▮The Concept of the Role ▪ 개인은 직접적·간접적으로 사회적인 울타리 안에서 상호작용하는 주체의 하나의 역할을 담당 ▪ 각각의 개인들은 각각의사회 역할군(role set)의 구성원임 ..
- [현대미술사]Aesthetic Movement 6페이지
- During the nineteenth-century, there had been a lot of changes in the design and fine arts in Europe but it is not clear with ..
- chapter2. teachers(교사) 1페이지
- <초등영어교수학습론> chapter2. teachers(교사) 제 2과에서는 효과적인 가르침에 어떠한 것이 필수적인지 그리고 어떻게 그러한 가르침이 성공을 야기하도록 하여 학생과 교사 모두의 영어 학습이 그 결실을 맺고 즐..
- teacher talk in the real classroom 10페이지
- English is a language. It has four sections. These are reading, writing, listening, and speaking. There is no answer which com..
- [영어교수법및실제] Personal goals in the field 2페이지
- English serves as a common language in countries where people speak many different languages. English is also the official and..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기