본문내용I am writing to apply for the position as a full time English teacher with an emphasis in teaching and inspiring students which you have advertised in your high school website on October 7., 2003. As the enclosed resume shows, the courses I am taking at university include German and English language, literature and practical education, which have taught me various important skills in teaching. Therefore, I feel that your expectation for this job and my qualification seems to match well.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- resume/coverletter sample 2페이지
- I was very impressed with your creative leadership and your team's great cooperation, when I visited your office in last week. I have heard of your co..
- [영어][취업]고급스러운 coverletter 작성요령 [외국인회사] 87페이지
- Page 1True or False: A good cover letter can get you a job. Find the answer here.Page 1 AnswerFalse. While a good cover letter can certainly contribut..
- Cover Letter 2페이지
- Dear Personnel Manager:I saw a advertising for employment in the newspaper. your advertisement for an entry position in the International tourism comp..
- Cover letter and Resume 1페이지
- [자기소개서]I have been curious about JTI publicizing marketing for the constant value creation. Recently I have found JTI’s the Smoking Manner Campaign a..
- [양식]영문 Resume+Cover Letter 2페이지
- 영문으로 작성된 Resume와 Cover Letter로 개인별로 상황에 맞추어 활용이 가능할 것으로 생각됩니다.
- English Resume(Cover letter) 5페이지
- JAYSongPa-DongSongPa-Gu, SeoulRepublic of Korea010-0000-0000Giant@GG.comSummaryI decided to see the refining process of crude oil through the TV. I re..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기