소개글텔레비전의 성 문화에 대하여 캐나다에 있을때 쓴 레포트 입니다.. 전체 영어로 되어있어 영어공부에도 도움이 되실것이라 믿습니다. 그래도 한두군데는 틀린곳이 있긴 하겠지만, 기억에 남는점은 텔레비전속의 성문화가 나쁘지 않다는, 대중의 생각과는 반대된 논지를 펼쳐야 했던 점이.. 기억에남네요^^;
4. Reference list
본문내용Television. This is the greatest invention of the twentieth century and this became the most essential good since the Second World War. In addition, its necessity has been
increasing more and more in our homes than any other electrical appliance.
Also, the pervasive and important influences of TV have become a considerable issue after the emergence and the dissemination of TV because television is the “window” towards the world and an educator showing enormous information for children and adolescents. Sometimes, the “window” is transformed into a “stained glass” when it gives bad effects on youth and becomes a society’s enemy. People all reprove television for doing and becoming so. In terms of sexuality, television is easy to be blamed because people believe that television gives the youth distorted images about sex. The sexuality on TV, however, does not need to be strongly restricted.
참고 자료1. Liebert, Robert M and Neale, John M (1973). Television’s Impact on Youth. U.S.A: Davidson.
2. American Academy of Pediatrics (January 2001). Policy Statement. Sexuality, Contraception, and the Media (107).
3. Kwist, Tamie (1999). A review of Literature. Television Sexuality and Its Effects on Youth Culture. Retrieved November 11. 2002 from www.amandadonovan.com/televisionsexuality.thml
4. MyPleasure.com Past Poll. What television show is most like your sex life? Retrieved November 11.2002 from www.mypleasure.com/features/polls/past_poll.asp?Poll=32
5. Hong, Alen. High school student (December 5, 2002) Orally interviewed in Toronto.
6. Folb, Kate L (December 2000). Advocates For Youth. Positive Sexuality on TV (12). Retrieved November 11, 2002 from www.advocatesfroyouth.org/publicatinos/transitions/transitions1202_html
7. CBSC. The decision. Retrieved November 11.2002 from www.cbsc.ca/english/decision/970508h.html
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다.저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기