등록일 2003.10.20 한글 (hwp) | 2페이지 | 무료
목차< Location >
< Climate >
< The Korean Language : Hangeul >
< The Korean Alphabet >
< Traditional Music >
< Kimchi >
< 'SEOUL' The Capital of Korea >
본문내용Seoul has been the capital of Korea for about 600 years, since the time of the Joseon Dynasty(1392-1910). Seoul was referred to as "Han Yang" during the Joseon Dynasty, but after the liberation from Japan, in 1945, the newly founded Republic of Korea officially changed its capital city's name to Seoul. Seoul has developed into a bustling metropolis, acting as the hub for political, economic, social, and cultural matters. The Han River runs through the heart of the city.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- Introduction of Korea 19페이지
- People Descendants of several Mongol tribes that migrated onto the Korean Peninsula from Central Asia. Korea`s total populat..
- Korea 21페이지
- 33-43 LATITUDE, 124-131 LONGITUDE 7 hours earlier than Vienna (9 hours earlier than GMT) Size : 222,154..
- introduce about korea 2페이지
- INTRODUCTION Have you every travel another country? Are you interested in other cultures? What about South Korea? I would l..
- [영어 발표]한국 의식주 소개 20페이지
- A culture has developed around the making and consumption of alcohol. Alcohol makes people happy, and then some, enabling them..
- Where to Visit in Korea 3페이지
- Drinks can represent the image of each country and the emotions of its people. For instance, Sake symbolizes Japan and vodka s..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기