본문내용The hastening of death by artificial means to mitigate a hopeless patient’s pain is called euthanasia. In Greek, the meaning is an easy or a good death. Modern medical scientific developments have contributed to curing diseases and saving dying patients, but sometimes, a painful death continues meaninglessly because of medical intervention. Patients constantly demand ‘the right to die without pain,’ and this right has been discussed in many areas: religion, philosophy, literature, medicine, law and so on. Before discussing euthanasia we need to know what euthanasia is exactly. Euthanasia can be divided into three parts; voluntary euthanasia, non-voluntary euthanasia, and involuntary euthanasia.
참고 자료Peter Singer, <Practical Ethics> Oxford Univ. Press (1933)
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- <추천영문에세이>안락사 찬반 2 페이지
- My standpoint is favorable to euthanasia. I insist that the right to die should be given to patients if they intend to do so. ..
- [의학, 건강, 영문] Is Euthanasia Needed in the Human Lif.. 7 페이지
- There are countless patients in this world and sometimes people cannot easily recognize that a patient has a will to live or i..
- [영문에세이]안락사 6 페이지
- The word enthanasia originated from the Greek language. eu means "good" and thanatos means "death". One meaning given to the w..
- The Prohibition of Euthanasia 안락사 반대 에세이 (영문) 8 페이지
- The Prohibition of Euthanasia The legalization of euthanasia is controversial because it is related to human life. Advocates ..
- 안락사 찬반에 관한 영문 에세이 8 페이지
- It has been said that life is a valuable gift that is received from God with gratitude which should be preserved as long as po..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기