그 당사자의 행복과 자녀의 성장을 중심으로
우리 나라 이혼률 감소에 조금이나마 이바지하기를..^^;;;
본문내용As shown above, a bad marriage may have considerable possibility to turn around through mutual understanding and positive efforts for resolving troubles. In addition, in view of the vital roles of the family to children and the life-long side-effects of divorce on children, I believe that it is quite worthy of enduring some difficulties to go through sometimes dark tunnels during marriage, rather than ending up with extreme solution, divorce. In that sense, it is necessary to develop and strengthen social measures to make divorce more difficult than now, so that those who want to break up may reconsider the effects of the divorce on their own children and themselves as well.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [영작문,영어에세이]부모의 이혼이 아이에게 미치는 영향 (What Are the Effec.. 1페이지
- English Essay Writing 1 Cause-Effect essay June 11, 2010 What Are the Effects of Parents’ Divorce on Their Children? Accor..
- [영어작문]how can decrease the high rate of divorce 2페이지
- Lastly, the most important thing is to change people's thoughts. Things will not be changed very much unless the people are ch..
- [어문학]이혼 ( The divorce)에 관한 나의 생각 1페이지
- The divorce rate has climbed very high in the last couple of decades. I believe no matter what circumstances are given that yo..
- [영작] Divorce in Korea 5페이지
- 1.A dissolution of family: Divorce In Korea family group have priority over an individual member of family. For the family's ..
- Cause about a Divorce 2페이지
- For almost 30 years, more and more married people are getting divorced. According to recent statistics, about 10 percent of ma..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기