[essay] How to overcome a fear of stage fright.
등록일 2003.09.27 | 최종수정일 2017.12.05 MS 워드 (doc) | 3페이지 | 가격 700원
본문내용In conclusion, four steps of recommendations which have been mentioned above are going to help her to defeat an apprehension of public speaking. What is more helpful to who wants to be a teacher and speaking in front of a lot of students. The first step is a proper and careful preparation that considers audience’s standpoint, such as age and interests. Extensive practices to prepare fluent speech is following step, then several times of analysis of one’s weak points is to make the speech more accurate and perfect. Finally, relaxation of body and the spirit bring cure of tension and anxiety of speaking in public.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- How best to write an essay 3페이지
- How best to write an essay Danny ... essay in English. In order to write a ... better English essay For those who learn
- [essay] How to overcome fear 3페이지
- Nov 17th How to overcome fear Have you ... understand your fear and how to overcome ... know how you feel and what to do when
- 영어 에세이 process essay How to cook jap che 1페이지
- 2008-spring. Mar.12 How to cook Jap-che ... these steps if you want to cook Jap-Che ... Korean. And you need to prepare vegetables
- How to train your pet (process essay) 2페이지
- Ara Cho ENGL 0310 Feb 17, 2009 How to ... is how you can apply his techniques to ... Train Your Pet Have you ever wondered how
- 영어 에세이 (주제 : How To Succeed In Blind Dates) 2페이지
- How To Succeed In Blind Dates As you ... is difficult to find an ideal man or ... have many chances to meet someone
- tips for giving a good job interview : how to essay 3페이지
- , and how much you desire to be employed ... what to wear and how to get to the place ... unemployment rate in Korea? According to the
- [영어에세이]How to make Kimchi 2페이지
- How to make Kimchi The?important food ... 't know how to make Kimchi. So I would ... like to examine how to make Kimchi
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기