소개글"United nations peacekeeping" 에 대한 영문 레포트 입니다.
목차United Nations peacekeeping: Preface
Chapter 1: An evolving technique
Chapter 2: The logic of peacekeeping
Chapter 3: The power of persuasion, backed by force
Chapter 4: The making of a peacekeeping operation
Chapter 5: How peacekeeping is financed
A note on: Monitoring ceasefires and patrolling buffer zones
A note on: Civilian police
A note on: The peacekeeper as deminer
A note on: Civilian personnel
A note on: Rapid response
A note on: Rapid deployment of startup personnel
A note on: United Nations Logistics Base
A note on: Cooperation with regional organizations
A note on: Two case studies. UNTAC and ONUMOZ
A note on: Authorization of enforcement action by others
A note on: Financial crisis
UNITED NATIONS PEACEKEEPING: Some questions and answers
What is the scope of United Nations peacekeeping?
Who is in charge?
How much does it cost?
How are peacekeepers compensated?
Who contributes personnel and equipment?
Why is peacekeeping a bargain?
Is enforcement action the same as peacekeeping?
United Nations Peace Operations in 2001
Ethiopia and Eritrea
본문내용The first United Nations peacekeeping operation was "an attempt to confront and defeat the worst in man with the best in man: to counter violence with tolerance, might with moderation, and war with peace.
Since then, day after day, year after year, UN peacekeepers have been meeting the threat and reality of conflict, without losing faith, without giving in, without giving up."
Kofi A. Annan, United Nations Secretary-General
United Nations peacekeeping: Preface
In May 1948, the Security Council decided to establish a field operation to supervise a fragile truce in the first Arab--Israeli war. Two weeks later, an initial group of 36 unarmed military observers arrived in the Middle East as the first United Nations peacekeepers. More than a half century later, hundreds of thousands of individuals, the vast majority of them soldiers, have served in 53 United Nations peacekeeping operations.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- The United Nations Contributes to Keep Peace in the World 3페이지
- The United Nations Contributes to Keep ... Peace in the World. If every day people ... the United Nations. The UN is an
- 유엔기구 5페이지
- . 평화유지군 : PKF(United Nations Peace-Keeping ... of the United Nations) 헌장은 국제분쟁의 평화적 해결을 ... 일어난 제1차 중동전쟁 때 파견된 UNTSO(United Nations
- UN 소개 34페이지
- UN UNITED NATIONS 1. I ntroduction 2. A ... .24 Organization of The United Nations ... 193 members United nation’s Structure
- The United Nations 6페이지
- . United Nations In the World War II, the ... Research Paper: The United Nations POL ... each year is the United Nations day. The
- Model UN - Basic info of Korea (영어) 한국 기본 정보 4페이지
- participating in United Nations ... November 1947, the United Nations General ... mrty, United Democratic Party, Liberal
- UN의 문제점 5페이지
- second problem is United Nations Peacekeeping ... operating, the United Nations will be mainly ... Over recent decades, as the world has
- 국제관계학개론 기말고사대체 레포트 4페이지
- peacekeeping, The United Nations watched ... United Nations take diverse tasks, which ... power and national power in accordance with
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기