소개글"United nations peacekeeping" 에 대한 영문 레포트 입니다.
목차United Nations peacekeeping: Preface
Chapter 1: An evolving technique
Chapter 2: The logic of peacekeeping
Chapter 3: The power of persuasion, backed by force
Chapter 4: The making of a peacekeeping operation
Chapter 5: How peacekeeping is financed
A note on: Monitoring ceasefires and patrolling buffer zones
A note on: Civilian police
A note on: The peacekeeper as deminer
A note on: Civilian personnel
A note on: Rapid response
A note on: Rapid deployment of startup personnel
A note on: United Nations Logistics Base
A note on: Cooperation with regional organizations
A note on: Two case studies. UNTAC and ONUMOZ
A note on: Authorization of enforcement action by others
A note on: Financial crisis
UNITED NATIONS PEACEKEEPING: Some questions and answers
What is the scope of United Nations peacekeeping?
Who is in charge?
How much does it cost?
How are peacekeepers compensated?
Who contributes personnel and equipment?
Why is peacekeeping a bargain?
Is enforcement action the same as peacekeeping?
United Nations Peace Operations in 2001
Ethiopia and Eritrea
본문내용The first United Nations peacekeeping operation was "an attempt to confront and defeat the worst in man with the best in man: to counter violence with tolerance, might with moderation, and war with peace.
Since then, day after day, year after year, UN peacekeepers have been meeting the threat and reality of conflict, without losing faith, without giving in, without giving up."
Kofi A. Annan, United Nations Secretary-General
United Nations peacekeeping: Preface
In May 1948, the Security Council decided to establish a field operation to supervise a fragile truce in the first Arab--Israeli war. Two weeks later, an initial group of 36 unarmed military observers arrived in the Middle East as the first United Nations peacekeepers. More than a half century later, hundreds of thousands of individuals, the vast majority of them soldiers, have served in 53 United Nations peacekeeping operations.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- Colonialism, Revolution, Development (A Historical Perspective on Citizenship in Political Struggles in Eastern Asia) 24페이지
- Intensified blending of populations through migrations, and the problem of citizenship in different national contexts, in recent years have foreground..
- T. S. 엘리엇-문화의 정의 30페이지
- * 문화의 통일성은 무엇인가?문화의 통일성은 함께 살아가며 같은 언어를 말한다는 뜻이다. Now it is obvious that one unity of culture is that of the people who live together and speak the sa..
- 중1 영문법 (현재진행형) Lesson Plan(2차시분량) 세안(영문ver) 15페이지
- 3. Character of the unit In this unit, students learn form and meanings of present progressive and students are able to study what present progressiv..
- 경제원론I 맨큐의 경제학 5판 영어원서 원페이지레포트 8장 응용문제 2페이지
- 1. This chapter analyzed the welfare effects of a tax on a good. Consider now the opposite policy. Suppose that the government subsidizes a good: For..
- Teaching Language Context 연습문제 (1~5) 7페이지
3. grammatical competence Canale과 Swain은 의사소통 능력(communicative competence)을 설명하면서 언어적 부호의 파악, 어휘, 단어 조어의 규칙, 문장 구성,..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기