[교양영어] Teaching Basics through the Arts-summary
등록일 2003.09.15 MS 워드 (doc) | 1페이지 | 가격 500원
본문내용This article is refutation about the extinction of the arts in our education system. As the arts curriculums are cut for budget reasons, the author is amazed that many parents and school districts which have teaching methods with art are drifting into this trend. According to the author, many elementary teachers are making an effort to make up some training with the arts by themselves because they know well how important the arts are in education. Through her experiences as an artist and the founder of a drawing school, Mona Brookes argues that students needed various arts curriculums for their good emotions.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- Resume 작성방법 PPT자료. 48페이지
- objective and summary of skills. 3. Choose ... resume—education, coursework, jobs ... .com Summary of Skills Experienced with
- 비지시적 상담의 이론 소개 42페이지
- Therapy is similar to that of Education in ... - rounded Education Applied to Education ... Rogers -Educated by Carl Rogers -Manager of
- MoMA(경영정보시스템) 19페이지
- art The history of MoMA The Summary 1 ... The Museum of Modern Art Goes High ... summary of this Case The museum of modern
- 자료분류표 20페이지
- of DDC(volume 2) first summary = the ten ... main classes second summary = the ... hundred divisions third summary = thousand
- Education in Korea with education in the U.S. 2페이지
- Education in Korea with education in ... education of children. One year later ... on the educational front. Why he
- 영어-에콰도르 교육개선을 위한 EIC프로그램 소개 및 정리 2페이지
- . Education for Indigenous children in Ecuador ... Education - Insufficient investment in ... education A. Inadequate education
- 윤리경영(Ver3) 20페이지
- Summary of Sustainability Report Analysis ... ASIANA Reason Overview Summary Analysis ... Overview Summary Analysis Critics
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기