[교양영어] Working Mothers-paragraph
등록일 2003.09.15 MS 워드 (doc) | 1페이지 | 가격 500원
본문내용Compared with traditional family, nowadays many mothers have their own job. However, they have to do many things not only as working woman but also as mother. There are several reasons that working Mothers are required a heavy burden. First, working mothers are faced several situations in their workplace. Most of working mothers work for economy, so they have to earn a fixed income as a person responsible for supporting their family. Moreover, they have to compete with other men or young people who might have better condition than working mother. Second, working mothers have lots of things to do in their house.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- (영작문 에세이) Working Mother 1페이지
- working mother improves family relationship to ... *** ** (**) Working Mother When I was small, my mother ... families where only the father worked
- 이혼가정 케이스 분석 (국제어), 다큐멘터리 동행 사례 26페이지
- current policy : Job problem of mother Job ... Term Work Support Women’s New Job ... FAMILY POLICY Divorced-Family Case
- [영작or 스피킹]The Ideal Job 2페이지
- Unit 1: The Ideal Job Congratulations! All ... your hard work has paid off. You got ... get financial aid. Your mother and
- [에세이]여성의 결혼 후 직업유지(woman should has a job after they get married and have children.) 1페이지
- , working mother's income is helpful to ... family. Finally, it, women have her job ... right to choose whether to be a working
- [영어작문] The Changing Korean Family 2페이지
- because the mother works. The school-age ... The Changing Korean Family The family ... world although the structure of the family
- [영어교육] 영어교육(영어수업자료) PPT+ 핸드아웃(학습지) 9페이지
- informations about your family member's job in ... your today's work. Job Expressions ... about your family members’ job in your
- 영어교육의 이론과 실제 - 직업 22페이지
- . Nick ’s grand mother works together ... grand mother works together everyday. Nick ... ’s family Nick lives with grand father
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기