[교양영어] Family restaurants in Korea and America
등록일 2003.09.14 MS 워드 (doc) | 3페이지 | 가격 700원
소개글미국 현지인 선생님의 editing 후 final draft essay 입니다.
A. Both Korean family restaurants and American family restaurants are similar in the atmosphere.
1. American family restaurants have a family atmosphere; likewise, the atmosphere of the Korean family restaurants is free and pleasant.
2. Both Korean and American family restaurants give good service
3. Both Korean and American family restaurants offer various events.
B. The Korean family restaurants, like the American family restaurants, has extensive item of menu.
1. Menu isn’t limited in age or sex.
2. They have not only various main dishes but also various drinks and desserts.
A. Difference in the number of kind
1. In America, there are 30 more kinds of popular family restaurants.
2. In Korea, the popular family restaurants are less 10 kinds.
B. Difference in kinds of food
1. America family restaurants have various country styles and the foods have their own special character.
2. Many foods in Korea family restaurants are fusion foods that Korean foods combine with others
C. Difference in food costs.
1. Tax and tip
a. Food costs in American family restaurants include tax and some tip.
b. We have to pay tax and some tip separately from food cost in Korea.
2. Discounting cast.
a. The Korean family restaurants offer many ways to discount coast.
b. Discounting cost is unusual for the American family restaurants.
D. The ratio of custom in age or sex
1. The ratio of men and women
a. Women are more than men in Korea family restaurants
b. The ratio of both is similar in American family restaurants.
2. The ratio of age.
a. In Korea family restaurants, the custom consisted mainly of young people.
b. The custom consisted of different age groups in American family restaurants.
본문내용Today, family restaurants have led the restaurant industry of Korea since 1980 when eating out became popular in Korea. This trend of Korea came from America; many Korean family restaurants were affected largely by American family restaurants like TGI, OUTBACK or SIZZLER. Therefore, Korean family restaurants and American family restaurants would have similar styles externally. However, a comparison of family restaurants in Korea and America reveals not only several similarities but also many differences.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [compare & contrast essay]Schools in Korea and America 3페이지
- Schools in Korea and America Today ... compare and contrast about schools in Korea ... and America. Both Korean and American
- clubs in Korea and America 3페이지
- #2 Comparison Essay Clubs in Korea and ... 1101 T-TH 11:30 October 12, 2010 Essay ... America People cannot work and study
- [Comparative Essay] Difference between Korean values and American values 3페이지
- <Comparative Essay> Difference between ... between Korea and America is that the ... community. Although, Korea and America has
- essay - different culture(미국과 한국의 문화비교 - 영문판) 1페이지
- ESSAY DIFFERENT CULTURE All of us can ... U.S.A. We compared the culture of Korea ... and America. In fact it is a small part
- Cause and Effect Essay of fast food restaurants 2페이지
- Cause and Effect Essay The Reasonable ... the America. There is no burden to ... burgers in the fast food restaurants in Korea
- Culture Shock -Narrative Essay (컬쳐쇼크에 관한 에세이) 2페이지
- Narrative essay Culture shock I thought ... at the United State of America. I ... is different comparing to that of Korea
- The Catbird Seat David J. Birnbaum,Reader Response Log,Patterns 2페이지
- this essay is definitely nouveau for me. He ... disability. His attitude in the essay ... . On this essay, his attitude and
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기