[교양영어] Family restaurants in Korea and America
등록일 2003.09.14 MS 워드 (doc) | 3페이지 | 가격 700원
소개글미국 현지인 선생님의 editing 후 final draft essay 입니다.
A. Both Korean family restaurants and American family restaurants are similar in the atmosphere.
1. American family restaurants have a family atmosphere; likewise, the atmosphere of the Korean family restaurants is free and pleasant.
2. Both Korean and American family restaurants give good service
3. Both Korean and American family restaurants offer various events.
B. The Korean family restaurants, like the American family restaurants, has extensive item of menu.
1. Menu isn’t limited in age or sex.
2. They have not only various main dishes but also various drinks and desserts.
A. Difference in the number of kind
1. In America, there are 30 more kinds of popular family restaurants.
2. In Korea, the popular family restaurants are less 10 kinds.
B. Difference in kinds of food
1. America family restaurants have various country styles and the foods have their own special character.
2. Many foods in Korea family restaurants are fusion foods that Korean foods combine with others
C. Difference in food costs.
1. Tax and tip
a. Food costs in American family restaurants include tax and some tip.
b. We have to pay tax and some tip separately from food cost in Korea.
2. Discounting cast.
a. The Korean family restaurants offer many ways to discount coast.
b. Discounting cost is unusual for the American family restaurants.
D. The ratio of custom in age or sex
1. The ratio of men and women
a. Women are more than men in Korea family restaurants
b. The ratio of both is similar in American family restaurants.
2. The ratio of age.
a. In Korea family restaurants, the custom consisted mainly of young people.
b. The custom consisted of different age groups in American family restaurants.
본문내용Today, family restaurants have led the restaurant industry of Korea since 1980 when eating out became popular in Korea. This trend of Korea came from America; many Korean family restaurants were affected largely by American family restaurants like TGI, OUTBACK or SIZZLER. Therefore, Korean family restaurants and American family restaurants would have similar styles externally. However, a comparison of family restaurants in Korea and America reveals not only several similarities but also many differences.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- fianacial crisis가 아시아 학생들에게 미친 영향 영문판 입니다. 10페이지
- Because of the decline of the U.S. real estate market, the stock market hasalso declined. This has caused a serious financial crisis in the United Sta..
- 영어로 한국음식 소개하기, 불고기 만드는 법! 3페이지
- Do you know the Chinese restaurant which is in front of OOO? In there, they sell Chinese food and also Korean food. Have you ever visited there? Or ha..
- 영작(영어 작문) 태국과 일본 나라 배교 대조 설명 여행팁 여행자료 5페이지
- Winter vacation is coming, and it is a good time to travel. Do you like travel? I like travel so much that I used to travel to anywhere during my vaca..
- 개고기 식용의 대해서 (영어) 11페이지
- IntroductionAs a Korean, eating dog doesn’t surprise me. I personally like to eat dog meat. I chose this topic as my final project because when I went..
- [영어회화]외국인을 상대로 한 인터뷰 3페이지
- Q : Could you introduce yourself? A : My name is Benji Blum. I'm from USA. My home is in new England, 3 hours north east from New York. I came to Ko..
- Interview with an Older Adult, 노인 인터뷰 9페이지
- This interview is conducted to get older adult’s thought about various topic and compare his/her answer with what I expected him/her to answer. Throug..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기