[교양영어] Family restaurants in Korea and America
등록일 2003.09.14 MS 워드 (doc) | 3페이지 | 가격 700원
소개글미국 현지인 선생님의 editing 후 final draft essay 입니다.
A. Both Korean family restaurants and American family restaurants are similar in the atmosphere.
1. American family restaurants have a family atmosphere; likewise, the atmosphere of the Korean family restaurants is free and pleasant.
2. Both Korean and American family restaurants give good service
3. Both Korean and American family restaurants offer various events.
B. The Korean family restaurants, like the American family restaurants, has extensive item of menu.
1. Menu isn’t limited in age or sex.
2. They have not only various main dishes but also various drinks and desserts.
A. Difference in the number of kind
1. In America, there are 30 more kinds of popular family restaurants.
2. In Korea, the popular family restaurants are less 10 kinds.
B. Difference in kinds of food
1. America family restaurants have various country styles and the foods have their own special character.
2. Many foods in Korea family restaurants are fusion foods that Korean foods combine with others
C. Difference in food costs.
1. Tax and tip
a. Food costs in American family restaurants include tax and some tip.
b. We have to pay tax and some tip separately from food cost in Korea.
2. Discounting cast.
a. The Korean family restaurants offer many ways to discount coast.
b. Discounting cost is unusual for the American family restaurants.
D. The ratio of custom in age or sex
1. The ratio of men and women
a. Women are more than men in Korea family restaurants
b. The ratio of both is similar in American family restaurants.
2. The ratio of age.
a. In Korea family restaurants, the custom consisted mainly of young people.
b. The custom consisted of different age groups in American family restaurants.
본문내용Today, family restaurants have led the restaurant industry of Korea since 1980 when eating out became popular in Korea. This trend of Korea came from America; many Korean family restaurants were affected largely by American family restaurants like TGI, OUTBACK or SIZZLER. Therefore, Korean family restaurants and American family restaurants would have similar styles externally. However, a comparison of family restaurants in Korea and America reveals not only several similarities but also many differences.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [영어회화]외국인을 상대로 한 인터뷰 3페이지
- Homework Assignment #2 English Conversation - David Doms I had interviews with 3 different foreigners in COEX Mall that is located nearby Samsung subw..
- 영작(영어 작문) 태국과 일본 나라 배교 대조 설명 여행팁 여행자료 5페이지
- ENGLISH COMPOSITION4 Thailand and Japan (Where do you go?) 042013 Park June Outline Instruction Thailand and Japanese -To compare together, Thailand a..
- 영문에세이 sex education in U.S. 2페이지
- Difference of gender opinions about sex education Nov. 17, 2008 Y.J. KIM Every teenager has an episode that was embarrassing because of a lack of know..
- financial crisis가 아시아 학생들에게 미친 영향 영문판 입니다. 10페이지
- The Outline Effect of the financial crisis on Korean and Asian international students. 1. Introduction a. introductory statement. b. th..
- 영어로 한국음식 소개하기, 불고기 만드는 법! 3페이지
- Do you know the Chinese restaurant which is in front of OOO? In there, they sell Chinese food and also Korean food. Have you ever visited there? Or ha..
- Drama between US&KR 3페이지
- Differences between America Drama and Korea Drama ‘What day is it today?’ ‘What time is it now?’ These are the sayings that I am doing every Monday an..
- [Diagnosis and Prospectives of Korean Families] Korean Families (The Past, the present & the future) (The Past, the present & the future) 12페이지
- 한국가정관리학회 한국가정관리학회 학술발표대회 자료집 Chung, Hyunsoak 한국가정관리학회 한국가정관리학회 학술발표대회 자료집 Chung, Hyunsoak
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기