목차1. Intro paragraph
a. students can gain new experiences and good minds.
b. students should acquire some skill and knowledge through their experience.
c. they can imagine and form a plan for their future by themselves.
3. Concluding paragraph
본문내용These days, we can see many students who work part-time while attending school. They are usually working at fast food restaurants, shops or gas stations. In the past, they did not need to work because most of parents thought that students had to only study all the time and can’t work until graduate. Also, in educational circumstance of Korea, it has been difficult to work with study for students.However, for many advantages, students should have experiences to work part-time.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 대학영어 에세이 - The college student’s Guide To The Part-time job 2페이지
- expect this essay to help college students ... this essay to prevent this social ... college students do part-time job and, 71.9
- Essay- Causes of working while student 1페이지
- < Why do many students want to work ... ? Actually, these days, many students are working ... do they want to have their own part-time
- A+자료,영어리포트 university students should do part time job 3페이지
- University Students Should Do Part Time ... university students should do part time job ... restricted work if they do part time job. Lastly
- [영작문] (영작문) The Negative Effects of Part-time Jobs 2페이지
- student works part-time, he may miss ... work part-time while they are going to ... working part-time after class, they are
- College Students’ Tuition Payment Methods 2페이지
- having short part-time jobs for students ... part-time job to pay my living expenses for ... for college students who work during the
- 기본지식의 가르침과 창의력 신장의 중요성 (양질의 교육을 위해서 중요한 것은?) 3페이지
- (controlling idea of the essay) Argument ... argument) The main points of the essay are ... essay about the significance of teaching
- Disadvantages of part time jobs 1페이지
- Cause/Effect Essay Have you ever worked ... . If students are working part-time after ... student works part-time, he may miss out on
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기