본문내용Although “The Lottery” is to the outcome, I could not find any conflicts easily in the story. It shows that life and death depend on luck and accident like a lottery, without any fixed unfolding plot. However, “The Lottery” talks about ‘The evil’ which exists in inner heart, and shows this story deeply concerns human’s life and death.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 영미소설 the lottery 번역 및 심층분석 19페이지
- 1. The morning of June 27th was clear and sunny, with the fresh warmth of a full-summer day; the flowers were blossoming profusely and the grass was r..
- The Lottery 2페이지
- The story, “The Lottery”, sharply criticizes humans’ passiveness. There are some people who have solid belief. Those zealous people tend to act proact..
- The lottery 번역 11페이지
- 1) The morning of June 27th was clear and sunny, with the fresh warmth of a full-summer day; the flowers were blossoming profusely and the grass was r..
- Lottery에 나타난 상징(Symbol) 4페이지
- As for me, I think that tradition is most important. And characters of the villagers are just a technique that emphasizes a unchangeable custom. That ..
- [영문학]Questions About Shirley Jackson`s "The Lottery" 5페이지
- 1. Were you surprised by the ending of the story? If not, at what point did you know what was going to happen? How does Jackson foreshadow the ending?..
- [영미 소설] The Lottery 3페이지
- Before I read a novel but a title, I thought that this short story is about something such as prize, money or another things. Besides, I wish that I c..
- [문학입문]영문 소설 the lottery비평- 이 시대의 아이러니...the lottery 3페이지
- Shirley Jackson이 쓴 The Lottery는 사회의 모습과 인간 내면의 심리를 잘 묘사해내고 있다. 일단 여성과 남성의 권위의 차이를 드러내고 있다. 어머니들이 부를 때는 아이들이 네 다섯 번을 불러야 마지못해 오는 정도이지만 아버지가 부를 때는 부르는 소..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기