소개글미국에서 어학 연수 중 썼던 엣세이 입니다.
많은 참고 되시길...
본문내용The premise of legal abortion is based on certain ambiguous medical terms. My stand is against abortion and my arguments are based on medical evidence that substantiates my claim.
Abortion is the pre-mature termination of a pregnancy by artificial means. According to the statistics provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) there have been over 43 million abortions in the United States alone since 1973. In 1997, more children died from abortion than Americans died in the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, World Wars I and II, the Korean, Vietnam and Gulf Wars combined. There were over 3,600 abortions per day in 1997, 151 per hour, one every 24 seconds. These statistics would startle us if they were men, women or children but they fail to do so, as most of us do not see abortions as summary executions.
A fertilized egg represents the seed of life. Life as we know it begins at the precise moment the egg is fertilized. But the legal doctrine of abortion is based on the premise that although a fetus is human it is not a “person”. Also since only “persons” are accorded protection under the 14th Amendment of our Constitution, a fetus does not merit it. The Supreme Court of the United States made this decision in the historic case of “Wade vs. Roe” in 1973. The judges gave the arbitrary right to doctors to determine when “personhood” should be conferred on a human being. The courts then chose an arbitrary term called viability i.e. whether the child was viable or not. The line that demarcates viability and non-viability is presently drawn near the latter stages of pregnancy.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [인기자료]낙태를 반대하는 10가지 주장과 근거 2 페이지
- - 10가지 중 부분 발췌 - 3. 태아의 생명권을 침해하는 일이다 생명권이란 생명을 침해받지 않을 권리를 말한다. 누구도 태아의 생명을 빼앗아갈 권리를 갖고 있지 않다. 어떤 사람들은 수정란조차 인간으로 여기기도 한다..
- 낙태찬성의견의 영어 에세이 3 페이지
- Consequently, I believe the government must not force women to not do abortion. Every parent has their own reason for why they..
- [낙태]Abortion - Views from Both Sides(낙태) 2 페이지
- Abortion is the ending of pregnancy before birth and is morally wrong. An abortion results in the death of an embryo or a fetu..
- Do Not Kill a Baby 4 페이지
- Have you ever killed a baby? Have you ever cut a baby’s limb with scissors? Many people may be so stunned when they hear this ..
- 낙태반대 3 페이지
- An abortion is the termination of a pregnancy by the removal or expulsion from the uterus of a fetus or embryo, resulting in o..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기