소개글미국에서 어학 연수 중 썼던 엣세이 입니다.
많은 참고 되시길...
본문내용The premise of legal abortion is based on certain ambiguous medical terms. My stand is against abortion and my arguments are based on medical evidence that substantiates my claim.
Abortion is the pre-mature termination of a pregnancy by artificial means. According to the statistics provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) there have been over 43 million abortions in the United States alone since 1973. In 1997, more children died from abortion than Americans died in the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, World Wars I and II, the Korean, Vietnam and Gulf Wars combined. There were over 3,600 abortions per day in 1997, 151 per hour, one every 24 seconds. These statistics would startle us if they were men, women or children but they fail to do so, as most of us do not see abortions as summary executions.
A fertilized egg represents the seed of life. Life as we know it begins at the precise moment the egg is fertilized. But the legal doctrine of abortion is based on the premise that although a fetus is human it is not a “person”. Also since only “persons” are accorded protection under the 14th Amendment of our Constitution, a fetus does not merit it. The Supreme Court of the United States made this decision in the historic case of “Wade vs. Roe” in 1973. The judges gave the arbitrary right to doctors to determine when “personhood” should be conferred on a human being. The courts then chose an arbitrary term called viability i.e. whether the child was viable or not. The line that demarcates viability and non-viability is presently drawn near the latter stages of pregnancy.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [사회학]abortion - 유산 8페이지
- The Abortion is a Murder. The actual condition of the abortion Every year, about 5500 to 7000 million abortions are presumed to happen around the worl..
- [Human & sexuality] abortion찬성 6페이지
- My Philosophy about the abortion Jiwon, Park Prepared by Wendy, Nomura HSC425I (Fri, 12:00-2:45) My Philosophy about the abortion The ethics of abort..
- [영작문] abortion 5페이지
- Abortion Question The legalization of abortion has become an issue for a long time and there is still a heated controversy about it. If we think abou..
- [wrting,영작] Abortion Ban 2페이지
- Abortion Ban The word 'Abortion' doesn't sound unusual any more. We would find a lot of articles about this issue, and since the world is becoming sma..
- [English Writing]My Opinion About Abortion 2페이지
The right to life is one of the most important values in the world. Of course, most people know this fact. However, abort..
- Abortions in Korea 1페이지
- Abortions in Korea It is illegal in South Korea to abort a fetus but many of females do this and even don't know it is illegal. Under the law, aborti..
- 낙태 반대에 대한 영문 의견 2페이지
- Hello. my name is OO and I'm going to speak negative opinions about abortion should be illegal. My team member is OO. She will also rebuttal that so o..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기