소개글리딩 본문의 내용을 영어로 요약했습니다.한국어 해석은 없습니다. 본문의 문제도 출제해서 붙였습니다.
목차Ch1. Native Americans
Ch2. The World We Lost
Ch3. Finding Real Love
Ch4. The Lady and the Tiger?
Ch5. Grisha Has Arrived.
Ch6. The Tell-Tale Heart
Ch7. Barriers Fall for Women at Work
Ch8. Science is Dandy, but Promotion Can Be Lucrative
Ch9. The Man Who Was an Orchestra
Ch10. The story of Demeter and Persephone
본문내용Ch.1 Native Americans
When the writer was 10years old he(or she) was forced to move from american indian reserve to an American city. Then she faced a drastic chnage culture including the language difference. Language, according to the writer, is not just words but totally different concepts and ways of looking at the world. For example she grew up watching a beautiful bird which the blackfeets called meksikatsi. But in English it was called duck, which didn't sound appropriate for her. Also ecological park which Americans called wilderness didn't seen like a wilderness at all. For her, New York city was more like wilderness since it was full of confusion and noises. As the last example she mentions the words like dirt and soil which represent something unclean in English language. She couldn't understand how dirts can be related to dirty.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [영어독해][영어강독]모자익2 Sowing the Seeds of Super Plants 6페이지
- Chaper8. Breakthroughs Sowing the Seeds of Super Plant
1. bacterium 2. gene splicing or recombinant 3. DNA 4. clones 5. genes 6. spl..
- [영어독해,영어강독]mosaic2 2 The World We Lost 6페이지
- Chapter 2. Danger and Daring The World We Lost Before You Read 1. b. sleep / c. a hole dug by an animal 2. c. plane / a. a ridge of sand 3. b. small, ..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기