[영어작문] how can we improve our English skill
등록일 2003.07.25 MS 워드 (doc) | 1페이지 | 가격 600원
본문내용Many students who learn English as a second language complain that it is difficult to communicate with native speakers, because they are speaking many new vocabularies and talking about unfamiliar gossips. Even though, some students know about the latest issue, they still have difficulties to discuss on this specific topic in English, for its unfamilier vocabularies such as terminologies. The way of expanding toward a higher language level, they should read newspaper everyday that can help them to improve reading skills, listening skills and understanding the latest issues.
Reading newspaper everyday can improve reading skills and extand vocabulary worthwhile. Most newspapers deal with many issues as well as large portions of articles. They are divided in different sections such as world news, community news and some specific sections. Also, they deal with many general ideas and introduce new terminologies. Therefore, during reading the newspaper, readers can catch many new and latest issues and vocabularies
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- ( 영어작문, 영어말하기 대회 원고 ) 나의 학교생활 1페이지
- I am a (학년th)grade student. I attend ( 학교이름 )School. I like my life at school. As a student, I have certain duties and respon..
- 영어작문숙제완벽정리 3페이지
- 예) 날씨가 너무 추워 밖에 나갈 수가 없다 (날씨가 너무 춥다 밖으로 나가기에) - lt`s too cold to go out *날씨, 시간 명암 등 천기는 it으로 쓸 수 있다. 1. 날씨가 너무 추워 수영하러..
- 외모지상주의에 대한 나의 생각 영어작문 1페이지
- I have two cousins in my family. we were born in 1992. we are all friends. when I was young, I always chubby and short. but m..
- [영어작문에세이] 활동묘사 (시간대 별 하루 일과) 2페이지
- I usually spend almost all my time at college, attending classes and studying in the library except to work part time. The sec..
- [영어작문에세이] 원인과 결과 표현 (학습에 도움을 주는 TV 시청) 2페이지
- The reason is that I find watching TV interesting. When I read books or listen to something, I feel bored easily. However, I c..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기