Smoking should be banned in every public place
등록일 2003.07.17 MS 워드 (doc) | 3페이지 | 가격 400원
본문내용Think! When you are sitting on the bench in the park that is really beautiful and has very fresh air, A strange person smoking a cigarette suddenly comes and sots beside you. How would you feel? As the global trend of quitting smoking, non-smokers insist on their right to breathe clean air and be protected from smoking-related diseases. According to the report of ‘WHO’, 20% of THE world's population, almost 1.1billion, are smokers and over 11 thousand people are dying for cigarette smoking-related disease in a day........
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [영어 에세이] 2 페이지
- Korea prohibits smoking in public places such as school building, hospitals, and workplaces. Most of designated non-smoking ar..
- Comparative Essay,Albert Tucker and Mandy Martin’s.. 3 페이지
- There are two famous modern artists in Australia, Albert Tucker and Mandy Martin. Albert Tucker was a pioneer of Australian ex..
- [philosophy] community 2 페이지
- Many philosophical vocabularies, including “Community”, have ambiguous meaning. In the text, the word “Community” could be def..
- School condom availability. 3 페이지
- School Condom Availability Every year, about 15,000 teen girls get pregnant in Korea. (Lee 2011) This is official number whi..
- china&american 2 페이지
- China and U.S. Have Something Difference I left my country in one year and I felt culture shock. I am living in San Jose for..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기