본문내용Why does women's speech differ from men's speech? In other words, some of the factors that induce women to use standard language more often than men do, thus appearing more linguistically polite. Our focus will be on sex differences in Western societies, as the situation in non-Western countries is markedly different, with men and women often speaking totally different languages within the same community. In order to attempt an answer to the question, we should treat language as social, value-loaded practice, which reflects an intricate network of social, political, cultural, and age relationships within a society. For instance, in a community where men are socially superior to women, linguistic differences between men and women are only one example of more extensive differences having to do with the social structure of the community itself. There is no denying that linguistic behaviour is not to be kept separate from society and its values. The slightest difference in the language of the two sexes reveals that women are not on the same footing as men.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- Gender differentiation - writing style 6페이지
- Introduction This writing illuminates speech style between the two sexes. The conversations between a man and a woman from MSN online chat involving t..
- (research paper) Language and Gender 5페이지
- Language and Gender Language is not only an essential factor to convey someone’s idea to others, but also a crucial tool to express emotion or intenti..
- Language & Gender 12페이지
- L anguage G ender - Language And Communication Skill [GE1401 – Sec. 402] 1/2012 - 5451004 I SARIYA Z ENSIRI - 5458031 J AEHEE H EO [GE1301 – Sec. 402]..
- 성별 언어의 중립화에 대한 비교연구: 대학생의 언어사용을 중심으로 (A Comparative Analysis on Gender Language and Neutralization in Use: With Focus on College Students) (A Comparative Analysis on Gender Language and Neutralization in Use: With Focus on College Students) 27페이지
- Language is a cultural asset to reflect and record sociocultural phenomenon in one speech community. This study focuses on gender differences in lang..
- Cultural Awareness in Language Classrooms : Focused on Gender in Children’s Books 18페이지
- Culture as a social product is the total way of living agreed upon by a given people, and the forms and uses of their language reflect the cultural va..
- [영어학] Gender of Power (women language, powerless language, 성에 따른 말하기 방식) 2페이지
- PartⅥ. Theoretical Debates (1): Gender of Power? 1. "Women's Language" or "Powerless Language"? 2. "Are "Powerless" Communication Strategies the Japan..
- gender differences in english 7페이지
- Ⅰ. Introduction Our basic concern has three parts: first to see differences in English words referring to women and men and to find out the underlying..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기