Language and Sex
등록일 2003.07.12 MS 워드 (doc) | 8페이지 | 가격 1,000원
본문내용Why does women's speech differ from men's speech? In other words, some of the factors that induce women to use standard language more often than men do, thus appearing more linguistically polite. Our focus will be on sex differences in Western societies, as the situation in non-Western countries is markedly different, with men and women often speaking totally different languages within the same community. In order to attempt an answer to the question, we should treat language as social, value-loaded practice, which reflects an intricate network of social, political, cultural, and age relationships within a society. For instance, in a community where men are socially superior to women, linguistic differences between men and women are only one example of more extensive differences having to do with the social structure of the community itself. There is no denying that linguistic behaviour is not to be kept separate from society and its values. The slightest difference in the language of the two sexes reveals that women are not on the same footing as men.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- PRAGMATICS 11페이지
- . Pragmalinguistics 3. Language and Gender 3-1. The ... pragmalinguistics 3. Language and Gender Gender ... consider the effect of one’s sex on both
- Gender Neutral Language 22페이지
- or explicit references to gender or sex ... Language Can languages be sexist, gender ... gender-neutral language is to avoid implicit
- LINGUISTICS FOR EVERYONE Chapter 6 31페이지
- , vulgar, or rude Words referring to sex ... many other languages. No gender ... word. Speakers of a language can pause
- [영작] 영어의 성차별 언어 및 경향 분석 2페이지
- found that age and sex affect all of ... , according to difference in age and sex ... language can be sexist? The answer is yes
- Introduction to English Linguistics-ch.3. Morphology: The Words of Languages-요약 7페이지
- . Morphology: The Words of Languages 1 ... human language: we can understand words ... Introduction to English Linguistics 3
- 언어와 자아 4페이지
- In what ways are language and identity ... four linguistic features that may ... and gender identities. When we think
- [영어에세이] 문화의이해-The Impact of Confucianism on Linguistic Codes in Korea 2페이지
- status, profession, age or sex and so on ... Linguistic Codes in Korea By Ko, Mi Kyoung ... discriminate the language using according
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기