Description of Larval and Pupal Stages of Tipula (Nippotipula) sinica (Diptera, Tipulidae) from South Korea with Ecological Notes
저작시기 2017.01 |등록일 2017.02.17 어도비 PDF (pdf) | 4페이지 | 가격 6,000원
ㆍ발행기관 : 한국동물분류학회 ㆍ수록지정보 : Animal Systematics, Evolution and Diversity / 33권 / 1호
ㆍ저자명 : JaeIck Jo
ㆍ저자명 : JaeIck Jo
영어 초록The external anatomy of the immature stages (last instar larva and pupa) of the crane fly, Tipula (Nippotipula) sinica Alexander, 1935 (Diptera: Tipulidae) is described and illustrated from specimens first collected in Korean peninsula (South Korea). Comments concerning natural history and microhabitats of larvae are provided. This is the first detailed description with illustrations for the last instar larva and pupa of Tipula (Nippotipula) sinica. Pupal characteristics resemble those of most species from advanced lineages within the subfamily Tipulinae. And, also it described with habitats and biological notes of Tipula (Nippotipula) sinica. Crane fly larvae, categorization as found in this survey indicate a taxonomic stream and are expected to help.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- Taxonomic Review of the Genus Trigonospila Pokorny.. 7페이지
- As a result of a taxonomic review of the tachinid genus Trigonospila Porkorny in Korea, we recognized two species: T. ludio Ze..
- Redescriptions of Two Closely Resembling Chrysotox.. 7페이지
- As a result of ongoing systematic study of the genus Chrysotoxum, we have discovered C. ramphostomus and C. tuberculatum for t..
- A Redescription of Sciasmomyia supraorientalis (In.. 5페이지
- The genus Sciasmomyia (Diptera: Lauxaniidae) was discovered for the first time in Korea. This Old World (PA and OR) genus curr..
- Two Species of the Genus Phasia Latreille (Insecta.. 8페이지
- As a result of an ongoing systematic study of the genus Phasia Latreille in Korea, we have discovered P. aurigera and P. takan..
"Animal Systematics, Evolution and Diversity"의 다른 논문
- First Discovery of the Lichen-Feeding Moth Bacotia saka..5페이지
- Report on the Alpheid Shrimp Arete dorsalis (Decapoda: ..5페이지
- Scaptognathus teuriensis, a New Record of Halacarid Mit..6페이지
- Gymnolaemate Bryozoans in Fresh and Brackish Water of S..8페이지
- Two New Species of Hydropsychidae (Insecta: Trichoptera..4페이지