소개글교정까지 받은 에세이 입니다.
참고로 A플러스 받은 에세이 이구요.
많은 도움이 되셨으면 하네요.
A4 5장 분량입니다. 논리구조가 좋다는 평을 받았습니다.
The Internet is one of the great invention. From children to adults, many people use the internet nowadays and it become a part of human life. The Internet is an enormous resource to everyone today. People can use the Internet easily anytime and every where in their life. People can get a lot of benefits by using the Internet such as getting an information, saving time and others. Although the Internet has made life more convenient by giving valuable information, it has also created serious problems. This is because of confusing, addicting, invalid and unsuitable information and cybercrimes, so people should be careful and selective when they use the Internet.
참고 자료Jung, Seong Ho. “ A middle school student kill his younger brother” Dong-A News
Letter on the Web 15, May, 2000.
Storm A. King. “Is the Internet Addictive, or Are Addicts Using the Internet?”
Goldberg, I. (1996). Internet Addiction. Electronic message posted to
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- Argumentative essay/persuasive essay 다문화사회 한국에 대한 .. 2 페이지
- During 5,000 years of history, Korea has been invaded by many countries; therefore, the Korean people developed a sense of nat..
- Argumentative essay/persuasive essay 체벌에 대한 영문에세이 .. 2 페이지
- Banning spanking Spanking has been a form of discipline across the world for many centuries, and it is believed that it is ef..
- Protect Yourself from Food Additives 3 페이지
- A man who is a former executive of a confectionary company said, “You would rather let your children smoke, if you try to feed..
- [영어 essay]이번 여름방학에 있었던 가장 기억에 남는 일_The most exciti.. 1 페이지
- My grandparent lives in Gangwon Province. Every summer and winter vacation, my family goes on a vacation there. Grandparent al..
- American civil war 영문 에세이 9 페이지
- America, from the colonial period, was mainly structured as an extension of European society and culture to profit its mother ..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기