[English composition] English Composition (How to Survive in American Culture)
등록일 2003.06.30 MS 워드 (doc) | 3페이지 | 가격 1,000원
본문내용Living in a foreign country is always interesting, especially if it is a country that is
completely different from my own culture. However, soon, I got the cultural bump that
confused me all the time. My culture is not always fit for living in America. So, We
should be allowed to fit for American Culture. Here are my suggestions that I realized
we need to know living with American Culture as a learner of ESL; making a clear
communication, being friendly to strangers, and going out.
To begin, consider making a clear communication. Well, To make a clear
communication is always though without the enough knowledge of American style
communication. In Korea, we normally make an indirect communication which gives a
special consideration to the other person. In other words, to say details, we habitually
say everyday affairs first until the person is ready. Thus, Korean style communication is
totally opposite to American’s one. For instance, when I was involved in an accident in
Houston, I got a really shock.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 영어 에세이 영어 작문 2페이지
- The subject that I selected is about relationship between summmer and a fear. 제가 선택한 주제는 여름과 공포라는 관계에 대해서 설명하겠습니다. Every summer there are lots of horr..
- 영어작문(Formal Essay) 4페이지
- Ju-mi Kim (No. 4123451) Composition 05 “A Valuable Person” At a personal interview of a company in Korea, the company hired a candidate from the count..
- 영어작문 및 에세이 6페이지
- “월든을 읽고서” All most of people dreams happy life. Many years ago, our ancestors pursue comfortable life and continually try to accomplish that. In these..
- [영어 작문] 영어 essay Travel 1페이지
- Travel Sometimes I wish I were a bird because birds can fly anywhere they want to go. I like travel and it makes my mind and soul warm. I want to trav..
- [영어작문] Argumentative Essays 2페이지
- Prohibition of smoking in public buildings There are more and more public buildings to prohibit smoking. Recently the spread of no smoking phenomenon..
- 영어 에세이(작문) : My Childhood 1페이지
> Student No. : 200212034 Name : Hyang-lan Hwang In 1982, there was a 1-year-old baby called 'Ulbo(=crying baby). If she got separated ..
- (영어작문,영어에세이) 다양한 주제를 모은 영어 에세이들! 6페이지
- English essay
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기