[English composition] English Composition (How to Survive in American Culture)
등록일 2003.06.30 MS 워드 (doc) | 3페이지 | 가격 1,000원
본문내용Living in a foreign country is always interesting, especially if it is a country that is
completely different from my own culture. However, soon, I got the cultural bump that
confused me all the time. My culture is not always fit for living in America. So, We
should be allowed to fit for American Culture. Here are my suggestions that I realized
we need to know living with American Culture as a learner of ESL; making a clear
communication, being friendly to strangers, and going out.
To begin, consider making a clear communication. Well, To make a clear
communication is always though without the enough knowledge of American style
communication. In Korea, we normally make an indirect communication which gives a
special consideration to the other person. In other words, to say details, we habitually
say everyday affairs first until the person is ready. Thus, Korean style communication is
totally opposite to American’s one. For instance, when I was involved in an accident in
Houston, I got a really shock.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 영어에세이 1페이지
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should try several different jobs before getting a long-term job..
- jutice(영어 essay) 2페이지
- About one year ago I was watching a lecture by Mr. Sandel on EBS. After watching this lecture, I bought his book and have ..
- [영어에세이] 프랑스 파리 여행 간 경험 (형용사 이용하기) 2페이지
- I went to see my younger sister. We just met a year ago. My sister is studying music in Paris, France. It was the first time..
- American English vs. British English. 2페이지
- American English vs. British English One day, there was a fire in a high-rise hotel in which an American and a Briton was sta..
- 영어에세이-자유주제 3페이지
- What is the human being? Do you think that human is one kind of animal? Maybe, you don’t think that human is one kind of anima..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기