본문내용Self-Reliance in the American Culture
American dream is based on the idea that each person, no matter who he is, can become successful in life by hard work and self-reliance. In other words, American dream promises prosperity and self-fulfillment as a reward for hard working. The American dream, as a product of the frontier to the west, challenges people to have dreams and to become self-reliant.
One of the greatest goals in the American culture is to grow up being self-reliant. This is very different from the Confucianism culture, where in the Confucianism culture, the idea of being a member of a group and functioning inside of the group is emphasized more than being self-reliant. The American culture uses self-reliance, not how you work in a group, as a way to measure one’s success.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 한국과 미국의 문화차이 영어 말하기 대회 발표 ppt입니다. 14페이지
- North American and Korean cultural differences Hello everyone~! My name is Sung-ho Jin. I'm majoring in Mechanical Automotive..
- American education & Korean education 2페이지
- Hi, long time no see. How are you? A topic of my presentation is education, especially, differences between Korea and America..
- Pre-packed Society; Metaphor for American Culture. 3페이지
- A little girl growing up in California is inundated with fast food chains, fast cars, and a lifestyle where speed, uniformity,..
- [미국문화] The culture of American fast-food 6페이지
- Fast foods are the foods which can be prepared and served very rapidly. Characteristically, fast food is referred as food that..
- 미국대중문화 분석 American culture 10페이지
- 미국 대중 문화 읽기 Wister & Rolvaag (Immigration) 오웬 위스터와 올 롤백은 각각 미국과 노르웨이의 작가이다. 이들의 작품은 미국 서부 초기 개척자들에 대한 이야기들이 주를 이룬다. 우선..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기