목차TOPIC : Prohibition of smoking in public buildings
Ⅰ. Introduction (paragraph 1)
A. Hook: There are more and more public buildings to prohibit smoking.
B. Thesis statement: This kind of phenomenon is considered right. The following reasons might show why smoking in public buildings should be prohibited.
A. Paragraph 2 (first reason) topic sentence: Smoking in public buildings can cause many problems to nonsmokers.
본문내용There are more and more public buildings to prohibit smoking. Recently the spread of no smoking phenomenon has sharply raised. As a result, the phenomenon of rapid growth of nonsmoking building can be also found. This kind of phenomenon is considered right. The following reasons might show why smoking in public buildings should be prohibited.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 영어 에세이- 주장하는 글 1페이지
- English Writing Illegalization of Cigarette Do people always want to be healthy? People make many efforts for their health. However there is an except..
- 영어작문(Formal Essay) 4페이지
- Ju-mi Kim (No. 4123451) Composition 05 “A Valuable Person” At a personal interview of a company in Korea, the company hired a candidate from the count..
- [영어 작문] 영어 essay Travel 1페이지
- Travel Sometimes I wish I were a bird because birds can fly anywhere they want to go. I like travel and it makes my mind and soul warm. I want to trav..
- (영어작문,영어에세이) 다양한 주제를 모은 영어 에세이들! 6페이지
- English essay
- 영어 에세이(작문) : My Childhood 1페이지
> Student No. : 200212034 Name : Hyang-lan Hwang In 1982, there was a 1-year-old baby called 'Ulbo(=crying baby). If she got separated ..
- 영어 에세이 영어 작문 2페이지
- The subject that I selected is about relationship between summmer and a fear. 제가 선택한 주제는 여름과 공포라는 관계에 대해서 설명하겠습니다. Every summer there are lots of horr..
- 영어작문(Narrative Essay) 2페이지
- Ju-mi Kim (No. 4712314) Composition 05 “Don’t Be Too Elegant!” There was an amateur model. Her name was ‘Mi-kyung’. The amateur model took two hours t..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기