소개글영어 수업의 에세이입니다. 여자들이 싱글로 사는 이유를 사회적인 면을 반영하여 적었습니다. 교수님이 구체적으로 사례를 드는 것을 좋아하셔서, 사회의 보편적인 면을 들어 쓰면서도 구체적인 나의 이야기를 담아서 진솔하게 썼습니다.
본문내용When you look around these days, there are many women who remain single without getting married. You can take my cousin as an example. My cousin is 32 years old. There are lots of men around her because my cousin looks cute and has a good personality. But my cousin doesn't really try to get married.
I think the reason why young women, including my cousin, do not get married is because they want to be free not controled by others. When I look at myself, I also like being free and sometimes I feel that I want to be away from everything -family and boyfriend- and be alone. I think other people like freedom as I do. It's hard to live in the same house with a man who grew up in a different background. There can be lots of argument between them. People choose to live alone because they can do anything they want and not be control.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 실용영어 영어 에세이 1페이지
- Just come and have fun at fascinating place in Inje. written by Do you have any places to go in Korea in mind? When I feel tired and depressed in my l..
- 영어 essay 6페이지
- Then suddenly on one day, I had a new brother. Do you have a older brother? If you have a older brother, he is very helpful to you. For example, he pl..
- [영어에세이] 싱글맘 4페이지
- SOS: Save Our Single Moms Recent research shows that many solo mothers did not register their children in a recent consensus. Although many may regard..
- [영어 에세이] 영어 에세이. 2페이지
- When I was in New York City, I met variety of races girls. I am going to tell you my story about girls. First, At that day, I realized that it’s a pa..
- 영어 에세이 1페이지
- As the computer has become an ordinary gadget, people get accustomed with computer games. Although the computer games are criticized for their impuls..
- 영어 ESSAY 2페이지
- Solutions to Have Better Campus Life in Korea University ?Ji-Eun is a freshman in Korea University. Before entering Korea University she was looking f..
- 영어 에세이 (English essay) 1페이지
- Can you believe that the smoking rate of teenagers in Korea is the highest in the world? This is just incredible, isn't it? These days, the rate of Ko..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기