소개글참 힘들게 짰던 내용입니다. 아무쪼록 도움되시길...
목차1. Unit: Lesson 5 Are You Interested in Robots?
2. Text: Middle School English 2 (Joong-ang Education)
3. Class: Middle School, 2nd grade and 1st class
4. Number of students: 34 students
5. General objectives of this unit: Students are able to
1) talk about robots in our lives
2) achieve some fluency with the following expressions
① Asking someone’s interest: Are you interested in ~?
② Asking someone for using equipments: Could you tell me
how to use ~?
③ Checking someone’s understanding: Did you get it ~?
3) achieve the intermediate level of fluency related to
role of robots in our lives6. Time allotment of this
unit : Total 8 periods, 50 minutes a period
본문내용T: Good morning! Class!
T: How are you doing today?
T: Everybody feel so good! Alright! I’m Mr. Han, Today,
we are going to learn English together. Nice to meet
T: Alright! What day of the week is this?
S: Right! It’s Saturday.
T: Do you like Saturday?
T: I think every single one of you like Saturday. Because
we only have half day schedule. Right?And you don’t
have to come to school tomorrow.
T: O.K! What are you going to do after school?
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- You Know as a Stance Marker of Engagement in American English Conversation 27페이지
- Functional linguistics has explored the question of how communicative functions are reflected in the use of language. In this line of research, the p..
- [영어회화]외국인을 상대로 한 인터뷰 3페이지
- Q : Could you introduce yourself? A : My name is Benji Blum. I'm from USA. My home is in new England, 3 hours north east from New York. I came to Ko..
- 3명의 외국인과의 인터뷰 3페이지
- 1.1) What do think of the most happiest event Korean?I think Chusok(Thanksgiving day) event is the most joyful phenomenon in Korea. That is a few days..
- TPS 분석 영문 2페이지
- 1.Keywords underlined in the unspoken rules that give Toyota its competitive edge and tell why you chose those keywords.Spear and Bowen distilled TPS ..
- What are the roles and responsibilities of a leader? <영문> 2페이지
- The word `leader` is generally linked with popularity, wealth and power. This might be due to the fact that some successes of a project, country or co..
- Globalization at Komatsu 25페이지
- Globalization at Komatsu2007년 봄, 86년 기업 역사상 최고 성과 수립.닛케이 신문(日本經濟新聞) 선정 2006년도, 2007년도의 우수 회사 랭킹에서 도요타 자동차, 캐논을 제치고 1위에 선정.2007년 봄 건설 및 광산장비 산업의 글로벌 리더..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기