소개글참 힘들게 짰던 내용입니다. 아무쪼록 도움되시길...
목차1. Unit: Lesson 5 Are You Interested in Robots?
2. Text: Middle School English 2 (Joong-ang Education)
3. Class: Middle School, 2nd grade and 1st class
4. Number of students: 34 students
5. General objectives of this unit: Students are able to
1) talk about robots in our lives
2) achieve some fluency with the following expressions
① Asking someone’s interest: Are you interested in ~?
② Asking someone for using equipments: Could you tell me
how to use ~?
③ Checking someone’s understanding: Did you get it ~?
3) achieve the intermediate level of fluency related to
role of robots in our lives6. Time allotment of this
unit : Total 8 periods, 50 minutes a period
본문내용T: Good morning! Class!
T: How are you doing today?
T: Everybody feel so good! Alright! I’m Mr. Han, Today,
we are going to learn English together. Nice to meet
T: Alright! What day of the week is this?
S: Right! It’s Saturday.
T: Do you like Saturday?
T: I think every single one of you like Saturday. Because
we only have half day schedule. Right?And you don’t
have to come to school tomorrow.
T: O.K! What are you going to do after school?
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 중등영어 연구수업지도안(세안) Different People, Different Custo.. 13 페이지
- 1. 단원 4. Different People, Different Customs (지학사 중3) 2. 단원 설정의 취지 The world has been becoming one living space, whic..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기