소개글순수 영어작문 입니다.
본문내용Thousands of people who need new organs die every year in the world. Some scientists have already invented new medical science for transplanting humans organ. But its demand is much more than its supply. Selling organs is banned in the most of the world. So many people who need a human organ buy it on the black market. Although many countries have illegalized, the market seldom decreases the buying and selling of organs. perhaps we should legalize selling organs. What problems can we expect?
Selling organs might be a good way to save people’s lives, because everyone wants to make money as much as they are poor. On the newspaper and TV, We’ve seen a lot of people who need transplanting organs go to other country such as China to have transplant surgery by buying organs from poor people.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [식품]The Benefits of Organic Food 13페이지
- The Benefits of Organic Food Contents Introduction Identifying organic food History of organic food Benefits of organic food Environmental impact Nut..
- Cooperative Learning as an Organized Instruction in English Learning 20페이지
- This study utilized cooperative learning based on the premise that allowing English language learners to work together broadens their range of intera..
- Organic agriculture cooperative 4페이지
- Organic agriculture cooperative: the answer of increasing welfare in South-East Asia Here is a question. Are there any people who can live without foo..
- Organization (사회구조) 2페이지
- An organisation is a social arrangement which pursues collective goals, which controls its own performance, and which has a boundary separating it fro..
- [경제경영학, 산업조직론] 국가와 기업의 흥망성쇄의 원인 6페이지
- 1. 序 세계적인 역사를 살펴보았을 때, 영원할 것 같던 강대국도 조그만 국가에 의해 멸망하기도 하고, 독일과 일본같이 전쟁에서의 패전국이라는 상처를 금방 치유하고 빠른 경제성장으로 세계적인 경제대국이 되는 사례도 존재한다. 그렇다면 이와 같은 성쇠의 원인은 무엇일까?..
- Organ-on-a-chip and the kidney 5페이지
- Traditional approaches to pathophysiology are advancing but still have many limitations that arise from real biologic systems and their associated ph..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기