목차The Climate of Korea (한국의 기후)
Sorak Mountain (설악산)
Cheju Island (제주도)
본문내용The Climate of Korea
The weather in Korea varies tremendously depending on the season. During the summer (June-August) temperatures can reach 35 degree Celsius and in the winter (November-February) can drop -15 degree Celsius. In spring and fall the temperature is great to carry daily life. It's around 15-20 degrees Celsius. In short, I can say that we have 4 distinctive seasons.
May I add an interesting current (mostly in April) weather problem in Korea? It's called 'Phenomenon of Yellow Sand'. The nationality of the sand is China. The floating yellow dusts stems from a spring air stream ascending with fine dirt of Gobi Desert and Huang (Yellow) River areas in northern China. Winds transport some 1 million tons of dirt. Since Korea and China are so geographically close that one can easily influence the other. Such atmospheric phenomenon usually comes in spring of every year, sometimes causing air pollution and eye infection. So, weatherman suggests not to do exercise outdoor activities.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 한국의 결혼식(영작) 2페이지
- For some it comes early and for others laste. I`m talking about marriage, and the wedding day is probably one of the most impo..
- 외모지상주의에 대한 나의 생각 영어작문 1페이지
- I have two cousins in my family. we were born in 1992. we are all friends. when I was young, I always chubby and short. but m..
- 영문 에세이 - 미국 SF 영화 관련 소개하기 10페이지
- Two past box office hits that I`m sure had captivated your interest (and imagination) are The Lord of the Ring (released in th..
- [영어작문에세이] 테크놀로지 (테크놀로지가 사용되는 곳 중에 한 곳에 대해 이야기하시오) 3페이지
- 테크놀로지 Tell me one of the places technology is used. Where is it? What kind of technology is used? Do you think it is conven..
- 영어작문 경제위기 청년실업에대한 나의생각 1페이지
- We are in difficult situation these days. when the globle economy down turn has begun. after that we have lots of problem here..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기