[영작문] (영작문) The Negative Effects of Part-time Jobs
등록일 2003.05.13 한글 (hwp) | 2페이지 | 가격 1,000원
소개글제가 영어과거든요.. 영어작문시간에 과제로 낸 에세이인데..
A 받은 과목이고 이것은 100점 만점에 93점 받은 글이에요..
열심히 작문한거에요^^ 도움이 되길 바래요^^
목차1. I don't think it is a good idea for students to work
2. Education is difficult and complex
3. having part-time gobs interrupts home life
4. student may miss out on the fun of his time
5. final thoughts
본문내용These days, a lot of students have part-time jobs. On the Internet and newspapers, many companies are looking for students to work for them. I don't think, however, it is a good idea for students to work part-time while they are going to school. I also don't think it is necessary, because parents support them and pay for their expenses. In addition, having jobs has some negative effects.
First of all, education is difficult and complex. To learn and get good grades, students have to study hard. They have to get up early to attend classes, and do their homework at home. It seems to be easy, but it is busy and hard. If students are working part-time after class, they are going to be tired, so it impacts on the next day.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 영작문 에세이 좋은 것 예시/ 영작문 에세이 샘플 3페이지
- My Best Friend (300words) <샘플> My best friend and I usually hang out on weekends. Most of the time, one of us will try to arrange a double date on Sat..
- Informal Essay(영작문) 4페이지
- Ju-mi Kim (No. 4712234) Composition 05 “Korea’s Internet Dilemma” Korea is a world powerhouse in the Internet technology and more than 70 percent of K..
- 영작문-essay `phobia` 2페이지
- Phobia Phobia means a strong irrational fear or hatred of something. If you have a phobia with something, you would be frightened, nervous and your h..
- [영작문] 영문 essay 3페이지
- write an essay. And I've got to know
- [영어 영작문] 영어 에세이 2페이지
- [English Essay] ☞ If you had to live
- (영작문 에세이) Working Mother 1페이지
- Argumentative Essay 2000000000 Lee
- 영작문-essay `Lisa who` 2페이지
- Lisa who? I mean the title ‘Lisa’ is a girl who is mixed well in many people. She has many friends and there are always people around her. She’s very..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기