소개글에러 분석과 언어 발달 과정을 요약한 것입니다.
목차@ The Nature of Learner Language
* Errors and error analysis
*Developmental patterns (also universial)
The early stages of L2 acquisition
The order of acquisition
Sequence of acquisition
* Behaviourist learning theory (1950s and 1960s)
* A mentalist theory of language learning (1960s and 1970s)
* What is 멼nter-language
본문내용Why we focus on errors?
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- Theories of Second Language Acquisition 2페이지
- suggested "the least " a theory of SLA ... ◇ Building a Theory of SLA(Second ... entity. We have to consider some of the
- English teaching method-personal opinion 2페이지
- ideas & theories discussed during the SLA ... the matter is the way of teaching ... . Korean teacher teach the way of grammar
- Learner Language 13페이지
- importance of errors throughout the learners ... - slowly reach an approximate system of the ... systems . The best attempt of learners to
- Interlanguage Development 21페이지
- development Errors of Interlanguage Teacher's ... standards 4. Errors of Interlanguage ... Interlanguage 4 Stages of Learner Language
- ERROR ANALYSIS AND INTERLANGUAGE 13페이지
- processes of SLA. Two of the most likely ... involves analysis of what effect the error ... Error analysis and interlanguage
- Interlanguage Development 6페이지
- English made less error in the use of ... , and the treatment of error by one ... state of their interlanguage at the time of
- PLLT[영어교수] 10장 요약 및 빈칸문제 3페이지
- Chapter 10. Theories of Second ... of SLA 1) A theory of SLA includes an ... an understanding of SLA. 3) However, a
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기