Taekwondo is one of ten elements that represent Korea's cultures,
Taekwondo is a self-defense martial arts that everyone can enjoy.
Using hands, feet, and other parts of body.
They can practice and improve their defensive and offensive skills and techniques
and also strengthen themselves in their mental discipline, which lead them to becoming a person of great fitness, high motivations and integrity.
In the first phase of the 21st century, this Korean martial arts
habours the most participated number of 50 millions members in 162
countries around the world.
Taekwondo can be divided into Poomsea, Kyukpa and Kyorugi.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [영어영문] 내가 사랑하는 사람 1페이지
- 내가 사랑하는 사람 I am a beloved person 내가 사랑하는 사람은 이런 사람이다. I am beloved person this person be . 그 사람이 슬플때 같이 울어주고, 또 그사..
- [영어] This is a story about my dream 2페이지
- This is a story about my dream. I think I dream much more than the others. Most dreams are not good in my case. When I awake f..
- [영어작문] about a my experience 2페이지
- I was born in January 3, 1982 in Seoul. I used to live in Incheon since I were 5 years old. And I've lived Seoul continuously...
- [영어작문에세이] 한국의 자랑, 제주도 (Korea`s proud, Jeju Island... 4페이지
- 한국의 자랑, 제주도 Do you remember the very first time that you did something? For instance, the very first time you made friends..
- [영어작문에세이] 10년 후에.. (10 years from now..) 3페이지
- 10년 후에.. I had a neighbor who lived next door to us when I was younger. She was more than 10 years older than I. Child as ..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기