영작, Smoking should be banned in any public places.
등록일 2003.05.04 한글 (hwp) | 2페이지 | 가격 1,000원
소개글공공장소에서의 금연을 주장하는 내용입니다.
수업 시간에 배운 구조에 맞춰서 성의 있게 작성하였으며..
A+ 받은 것입니다.
본문내용I think these are not the best of times for smokers. As the global trend of quitting smoking, non smokers insisted their right to breathe clean air and be protected from smoking-related diseases. In our country, smokers banned to light up in some special place like hotel or airplane. And the battle against smoking at workplace is fierce. Many companies offer special rewards to employees who successfully kick the habit, designating their buildings as no-smoking zones. Although many smokers don't consent to this restriction and insist that smoking is regarded as a right, smoking should be banned surely in any public place.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- Treating the Amateur Culture without Bias (영어에세이) 7페이지
- In these days, it is now easy for everyone to share their opinions and thoughts. Sharing ideas online is common because of th..
- Argumentative Essay of Animal Testing <동물 실험 찬성 영어.. 3페이지
- Lots of global cosmetic products such as ‘Lush’ and `Body Shop` are known for its `Against Animal Testing` policy which emphas..
- source1 2페이지
- Tattoo can be a little hope for someone In theses days, we can easily find people with tattoos everywhere. The number of pe..
- school uniform(research paper)-MLA format 8페이지
- Schools, teachers, parents and students have disputed over the issue of regulating student attire for the past decade. The sch..
- Teenager driving age 11페이지
- Traffic rush and jammed highways are the daily table issues. These are the issues that need to be analyzed for the presence of..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기