소개글미국소설이라는 수업의 과제물로써 Nathaniel Hawthorne의 단편소설 "The Birthmark"를 읽고 이를 비판한 패러디 소설을 작성해 보았습니다.
본문내용There lived a scientist in town and his name was Aylmer. People said that he would never go outside and always stick in his laboratory doing some mysterious things. So I named him science freak. But some people said that he was a man of science, an eminent proficient in every branch of natural philosophy, even the president conferred him a medal in honor of his meritorious service for the mankind. Well, I don't know if the rumor was true or not, anyway, even though he never came out of his laboratory, everyone in town knew about him. One day, Georgiana came to my house and told me that she had something to tell me. She seemed unusual and there was awkward silence between us.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- 한국의 결혼식(영작) 2 페이지
- For some it comes early and for others laste. I`m talking about marriage, and the wedding day is probably one of the most impo..
- ( 영어작문, 영어말하기 대회 원고 ) 나의 학교생활 1 페이지
- I am a (학년th)grade student. I attend ( 학교이름 )School. I like my life at school. As a student, I have certain duties and respon..
- 영어작문레포트 : Hyundai motor company is the most powerf.. 2 페이지
- Do you know that Hyundai motor company bought an estate of Korea Electric Power Corporation's land? that land is very big..
- SNS 영어작문 1 페이지
- These days many people use SNS so do I. It has contacting with others and getting a lot of information. But SNS many drawbac..
이 자료와 함께 구매한 자료
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기