본문내용The first moment I got in New Zealand, I was dreadful, and felt breathless. Only 14-year-old girl was standing alone in the middle of the new world. Different-looking people were walking beside me and talking unfamiliar words. I was panic and I didn’t know what to do, where to go. After met my host family and got out the airport, I faced amazing, adorable and peaceful scenes. To get out from fears, I made a deeply breathe and opened my eyes widely. During stayed in New Zealand, I met many natives and experienced lots of new and somewhat strange cultures. I spent everyday normally and enjoyably. One day, I was standing on the street of downtown, the car which was full of white teenagers, passed and shouted at me “GO HOME! GO TO YOUR COUNTRY! ”. Shocked!
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- Descriptive essay 2페이지
- Wallet is a small and flat case that is used to carry personal items such as cash, credit card and identification documents etc. Wallets are generally..
- [영어] What can be done to make mobile phones as advantageous as possible for today’s society? 7페이지
- With the development of information technology, various new inventions have been dramatically created. As a fashion in the modern society, mobile phon..
- (고급영어essay)한비야의 위대한여행 1페이지
- Han Biya’s Great TravelA thousand hearing are not worth one seeing. It means that experience is a better way to learn. There is a courageous woman who..
- [essay] Patients` attitude 2페이지
- There are many people who have various diseases which are an indisposition, an ailment or chronic disease. They visit hospital for treatment with seve..
- 영어 에세이 (English essay) 1페이지
- Can you believe that the smoking rate of teenagers in Korea is the highest in the world? This is just incredible, isn't it? These days, the rate of Ko..
- 영어쓰기 에세이(essay) 3페이지
- Professor Hwang’s Research A Lighthouse of Korea’s Life Science TechnologyHave you ever heard a story about an herb of eternal youth of the Chinese Em..
- 김난도 교수의 아프니까 청춘이다를 읽고난 후의 개인 에세이 2페이지
- 1. 책을 선택한 이유 이 책은 우연하게 독서 캠프 선정 도서로 받아 하루 만에 정독한 책이다. 워낙 책을 좋아해서 받자마자 열심히 읽었다. 책을 읽고 난후 느낀 점은 점점 읽으면서 현재의 나를 다시 충전 하는 기분이 었고 동시에 과거의 어린 나자신의 모습이 떠올랐다...
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기