본문내용I think that getting married demands too many sacrifices to women. If a woman who has a career will marry, she would be forced to quit her job by her husband or parents-in-law. Otherwise, when a woman has her baby, she cannot do her job well as before because of caring her baby. In fact, it is impossible that a woman does her work and brings up her child perfectly at the same time. So I haven't decided whether to get married or not.
In my opinion, to remain single is not bad. If I'm not getting married, I could enjoy my own life freely.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- My Ideal Person 1페이지
- My Ideal Person My ideal person is Yu ... person who always tried to progress. She ... person with great talents. I've learned
- 에세이 4-1 1페이지
- Essay 4-1 The ideal spouse From my ... spouse. The standard of an ideal spouse ... she is the most ideal spouse of all the
- ideal husband 1페이지
- I always think about who an ideal ... confidence that I know who an ideal husband ... personality. In other words, he should be
- [교양영어]Love and Marriage are different 2페이지
- her spouse so much., which caused them ... life and the ideal one. First, love is ... great deal of endurance out of each person
- [영작문] Merits of Co-habitation 2페이지
- spouse is and what personality differences ... . Even if your spouse respects you, that ... spouse sides' family. Marriage is not
- [인형의집, 트라이플스 에세이] A healthy relationship between a man and a woman 2페이지
- reticent but she was a bird-like person ... can learn that when we choose a spouse ... personality to avoid this conflict. If they
- your idea of the `ideal` family 1페이지
- each person are the ideal family which I ... . The ideal family which I think must be ... 가족이다. The ideal family, like our family, is a
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기