[microeconimics] chinese restaurant case study
등록일 2003.04.19 MS 워드 (doc) | 10페이지 | 가격 300원
본문내용Today, there are many Chinese restaurants in the U.S. However, the fact there are many Chinese restaurants does not mean that there are many Chinese people. Therefore, this fact is very intriguing enough for me to have a question for as to Chinese restaurants have been established gradually in Greensboro. Based on my analysis and investigation, I can conclude that a new Chinese restaurant would be successful only if it has its own differentiated characteristics.
A. The Chinese food industry in Greensboro is monopolistically competitive.
B. This city could support another Chinese restaurant.
C. The Chinese food industry in Greensboro is attractive.
D. Merits and drawbacks by buying a franchise or entering as an independent restaurant.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- Economic crisis in the U.S. power point 10페이지
- California The following graph depicts Bankruptcy Court Filings in the Bankruptcy Court located in US/CAsince 2000 Small-bus..
- Currency dispute China vs US 11페이지
- For the past decades, Chinese economy grew at a fast rate. According to International Trade Statistics (WTO, 2010) released by..
- WTO and currency dispute 8페이지
- Future possibility of Involvement of WTO Even though WTO is not currently interfere in this currency issues, chances are t..
- 6a-Seorin Jang-Argumentative Essay 2 (Rough Outlin.. 1페이지
- Topic: the Korea-US FTA (Free Trade Agreement) Research Question: Why many people don’t agree with FTA? Focus of Research Qu..
- Macro Economics Article Analysis (A plus) 3페이지
- The article titled “Cuts in China Sow Doubts” is intriguing as the Chinese economy, which has been dramatically rising for two..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기