[microeconimics] chinese restaurant case study
등록일 2003.04.19 MS 워드 (doc) | 10페이지 | 가격 300원
본문내용Today, there are many Chinese restaurants in the U.S. However, the fact there are many Chinese restaurants does not mean that there are many Chinese people. Therefore, this fact is very intriguing enough for me to have a question for as to Chinese restaurants have been established gradually in Greensboro. Based on my analysis and investigation, I can conclude that a new Chinese restaurant would be successful only if it has its own differentiated characteristics.
A. The Chinese food industry in Greensboro is monopolistically competitive.
B. This city could support another Chinese restaurant.
C. The Chinese food industry in Greensboro is attractive.
D. Merits and drawbacks by buying a franchise or entering as an independent restaurant.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- An Examination of Free Trade Agreement between the US-Korea (한미 FTA 분석) 17페이지
- (Overby, 2007). Traditionally, the US and ... and close economic relations since Korean ... formed the US Korea’s third largest
- Economic crisis in the U.S. power point 10페이지
- ..FILE:[Content_Types].xml ..FILE:_rels/.rels ..FILE:ppt/drawings/drawing1.xml
- [국제금융]The World Must Adjust to the Dollar’s Inevitable Fall 5페이지
- US rates of economic growth, or high US ... economics commentator of the Financial Times ... , in order to alter the path of the US
- Opinion about U.S. Economy 1페이지
- the US is one of the biggest economies ... in the world. Recently the US economy ... including enacting 'Emergency Economic
- Why is the US Economy Facing a Recession? And How Does It Affect Korean Economy? 미국경제는 왜 경기침체에 직면하게 되었는가?, 그리고 한국경제에 어떠한 영향을 끼지는가? 18페이지
- Why is the US Economy Facing a ... Defaulting 7 3.0 Causes of US Recession 7 ... 3.2.1 Sub-prime mortgage 8 3.2.2 US
- 대한민국의 거시경제 분석 16페이지
- * The Economic Growth of Korea Ⅰ. The ... . The Factors behind Korean Economic ... owned banks Economic Boom : first ever
- Currency dispute China vs US 11페이지
- be supported by figure 2. Of course ... economic vitality, while China can ... ts US Dollar Policy As "Protectionism
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기