본문내용The stunning discovery of electrons by J. J. Thompson in 1897 broke the atom regarded as inseparable. Thompson suggested his ‘plum pudding atomic model’, but failed to explain the results of Rutherford’s alpha ray experiment. Rutherford introduced a new atomic model in which a nucleus was at the center and electron moving abound it. Rutherford’s model, however, had a weakness in explaining the stability of an atom because of electrostatic forces among electrons within the system. Danish physicist Bohr suggested the concept of energy quantization, and thus successfully elucidated Rutherford’s experiment. Even though further studies proved Bohr’s atomic model to be false, Bohr’s concept of energy quantization made a great contribution to the formation of quantum mechanics.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- English as a world language 6페이지
- 1. English as a world language English is spoken as a first language by more than 300 million people throughout the world, a..
- Prehistoric English, old english middle English mo.. 3페이지
- Prehistoric English a.배경: 5세기경 게르만족이 영국의 동부쪽을 점령 --> Cetic languge가 west Germanic dialect으로 대체됨 서부쪽은 북쪽 지역만큼 멀어서 그당시 정복당하..
- Vowels and diphthong 2페이지
- Lax vowels ? /I/ : A lax high front vowel. The terms high and front describe the position of the tongue in the mouth. - The s..
- Alliteration, Rhyme, Pun 2페이지
- 1. Alliteration_ ① Authority always anywhere (Time) - 시간과 장소와 구애받지 않는 권위 그 자체 ② Don`t dream it. Drive it. (Jaguar) ③ Las..
- What does public policy have to do with us 7페이지
- Why was ‘Immersion in English’ canceled and modified?What does public policy have to do with us? CHAPTER.1-1) English-immer..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기