등록일 2003.02.03 MS 워드 (doc) | 5페이지 | 가격 1,000원
본문내용The stunning discovery of electrons by J. J. Thompson in 1897 broke the atom regarded as inseparable. Thompson suggested his ‘plum pudding atomic model’, but failed to explain the results of Rutherford’s alpha ray experiment. Rutherford introduced a new atomic model in which a nucleus was at the center and electron moving abound it. Rutherford’s model, however, had a weakness in explaining the stability of an atom because of electrostatic forces among electrons within the system. Danish physicist Bohr suggested the concept of energy quantization, and thus successfully elucidated Rutherford’s experiment. Even though further studies proved Bohr’s atomic model to be false, Bohr’s concept of energy quantization made a great contribution to the formation of quantum mechanics.
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [geography,Korea, English] Favorite physical landscapes of Korea 1페이지
- Favorite physical landscapes of Korea
- [내연기관 ] 수소연소 특성 33페이지
- Characteristics 목 차 Hydrogen physical and ... Hydrogen Fuel Properties Combustion ... Combustive properties of hydrogen fuel 수소
- Water Chemistry 3페이지
- and waste excretion systems. Physical ... the dipole-dipole (or hydrogen-bonding ... power of soaps and detergents. Hydrogen
- 영문으로 작성된 영어교육지도안 10페이지
- English Teaching Material for Grade 6 ... in English teaching. If you can't listen ... English as a second language. It's
- [English Essay Writing] 영어 에세이, 토플라이팅, 에세이라이팅 Topic: People have various ways of keeping in shape 1페이지
- physically fit? Give reasons and
- Hydrogen Storage by metallized graphenes (Review) 10페이지
- hydrogen storage APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS ... for hydrogen storage APPLIED PHYSICS ... Hydrogen Storage by metallized
- 영어발표문/About english education 1페이지
- effect on the mind, characteror physical ... studies, and English are generally ... . Sometimes physical education is not
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기