본문내용Japanese young people have two ways to meet the other for marriage. The one is meeting someone through the middleman who is related with their parents. they don't have to do that because they have lots of chance to meet the other, but they do because their parent wants. the other one is 'computer matching service'. Using this service, they can meet people as their taste. There are companies which runs the service for their employees. It is the way that meeting someone instantly. I have supporting argument about 'Modern Omiai(computer matching
*원하는 자료를 검색 해 보세요.
- [영어영작리포트] Fight against terrorism 2페이지
- Of course, I don't intend to say that U.S. attacked Iraq due solely to the golden treasure, instead, we first have to think ab..
- [영문에세이] 내가 누구라고 생각해 (Who do you think I am) 3페이지
- 내가 누구라고 생각해? 나는 너를 즐겁게 해줄 수 있어! To make a harmonious class, many roles are needed. We need a class president, vice-preside..
- [영어작문에세이] 선생님, 우리 선생님 (My teacher, Oh my teacher.. 3페이지
- 선생님, 우리 선생님 I think I`m a lucky person. Why? That`s because I have 3 parents. Two of them are living with me now at home. ..
- [영어작문에세이] 저는 음악시간이 가장 좋아요 (I like music class th.. 3페이지
- 저는 음악시간이 가장 좋아요. As a baby, my father used to sing to me a lot. I honestly can`t remember what he had sang to me, but my m..
- [영어작문에세이] 제 친구는 뼛속까지 한국인입니다 (My friend is real K.. 3페이지
- 제 친구는 뼛속까지 한국인입니다. Do you think we have to be a friend only with Korean because we`re Korean? Do you have a friend who`s n..
위 정보 및 게시물 내용의 불법적 이용, 무단 전재·배포는 금지되어 있습니다. 저작권침해, 명예훼손 등 분쟁요소 발견시 고객센터의 저작권침해 신고센터를 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.
1 . 파일오류
2 . 중복자료
3 . 저작권 없음
4 . 설명과 실제내용 불일치 자세히보기